SOLD The River Card Room THC Tourney solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uclaure

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hello chippers. Up for sale is a set of tournament chips from the closed River Card Room in Petaluma, CA. I got them originally to relabel them, but the thought of milling and destroying the existing hot stamp changed my mind. The chips are in really good condition, hot stamps intact. The breakdown is as follows:
White 25 - 19
Green 50 - 260
Purple 100 -461
Blue 500 - 67

Total - 807

It would be nice to keep them together,but if all are accounted for, I would facilitate a split. 0.75 per chip or take them all for $575, not including shipping..
IMG_2540.JPG
IMG_2541.JPG
IMG_2542.JPG

Last edited:
You're the one who snagged these! I could never get ahold of the seller. I'm sitting in Petaluma like three miles from what used to be the River Card room, haha. Wish this was a playable breakdown, I'd totally snag em.

I know, the breakdown is funky. The seller is originally from Carson, which is right next to Long Beach. He was down for his sister's wedding and brought them to me. Like I mentioned, I didn't have the heart to destroy the hotstamp for relabeling, but someone else might, lol.

I might be interested in 3 racks of the $100's, love the purple. Just not sure how that would work in a mixed set since most $500's are purple also.

I've received interest in the blues, whites, and 300 of the purples. This leaves all the greens (my personal faves) and 161 purples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom