Giveaway The Worst Cards in the World (1 Viewer)

Fishman

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever wanted to shuffle The Worst Cards in the World?

Well here is your only chance everyone, here is a giveaway for the worst cards I've ever had the misfortune of handling.

The only disclaimer is: You cannot shuffle these, they simply will not be shuffled; they were not designed for such a feat.

To return the favor of this community dropping me into the expensive world of poker chips, I'm giving away 2 decks of genuine Glub Special Xinchen Premium Playing Cards. The miserable things were included in my horse race game (this one). I was gonna give them to some broke college student friends - but I can't do that to them.

Reply here as to why you deserve or want the worst cards ever, and I'll subjectively decide based on the reasons given. I'll cover US shipping because I can't have anyone pay a penny for this garbage junk trash.

Attachments

• signal-2024-05-31-090701_002.jpeg
    signal-2024-05-31-090701_002.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 207
I love collecting cards! I want to know what makes these bad boys unshufflable lol

Looking forward to reading the Glub v Kindling v Royals review.

I have a poker buddy who lost faith in the Texans right around the time they traded away DHop and started following the Miami Dolphins instead. He endearingly refers to them as the Fighting Glubs, calls himself part of Glub Army, and calls Tua Tagovailoa the King of Glubs. I want to gift him a set of these “glub specials”

Pick me so I don’t have to buy these myself and support a product you hate

IMG_0093.jpeg

IMG_0094.png

Thanks for sharing!

Full transparency: Some of this came from AI and some of it came from me attempting to be funny but none of it is intended to be mean or insulting. :)

I’d like to inherit the world's worst deck of cards. Not only are they made of sandpaper but they also smell faintly of toe jam. They may shuffle like bricks with rusty and jaded edges. They will likely tear apart my meek un-callused hands. However, fear not, for you, my friend, are in possession of a comedic goldmine and I would like take these off of your hands to rip apart my own. I am up to the task of bending these stubborn mule like playing cards to my shuffling will. Send’em over and let me cut up my hands with these bad boys. If I come out looking like the below, I’ll have my wife do two things:

1) She’ll send a photo of my bloodied and beaten body for comedic purposes of course.

2). I’ll leave explicit instructions on how to post and send these atrocities on to the next poor PCF soul that would like to tackle shuffling them.
IMG_7465.jpeg

Here are some funny reasons why this is actually a stroke of luck:

1. Impress your friends with your terrible card-shuffling skills: Watch in awe as you attempt to mix these unruly rectangles. You'll be the life of the party (or at least the source of endless amusement).
  2. Become a professional card-shuffling magician:Turn your lack of dexterity into an act! "Witness the impossible! Cards that defy the laws of physics! This is the worst, most chaotic shuffle you've ever seen!"
  3. Use them as a stress reliever: Need to let off steam? Forget punching pillows, just try shuffling this deck. You'll be too busy wrestling with the cards to even think about your troubles.
  4. Start a new card game: "Chaotic Shuffle": The rules are simple: the person who can't get the cards to even remotely resemble a deck wins. Bonus points for creating the most bizarre formations.
  5. Become a living meme: Post a video of yourself trying to shuffle this deck online. You'll be an internet sensation, known as "The Person Who Can't Shuffle Cards."
So I embrace the chaos, my friend! I’ve just stumbled upon a hilarious and unique opportunity of a life time.

... Feel like I'm back in college, wanting to try new things even though I know they'll end up hurting me...
Holy crap, you just summed up the entire decade of my 20's in that 1 sentence. Brilliant! :LOL: :laugh:

Not only do I deserve them, I already have a use.

Next time one of my players says "I keep getting shit cards", I'll replace the deck with the Glub Specials telling them, "Now everyone has shit cards".
Hah hah...also brilliant! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

First of all, I am going to prove you wrong about these being unshufflable.

Secondly, though these cards should probably never see a hand of poker again, I am talented in the art of throwing playing cards. If these are as stiff as I imagine, they could make an interesting deck of custom throwing weapons.

First of all, I am going to prove you wrong about these being unshufflable.

Secondly, though these cards should probably never see a hand of poker again, I am talented in the art of throwing playing cards. If these are as stiff as I imagine, they could make an interesting deck of custom throwing weapons.

Gambit

Pick me... cos I'm going to make it even worse for you!

Firstly, I'm in Australia, so the postage will hurt more (I'm not paying).

Secondly, since they are that bad, I'm going to find (and post) 52 alternate uses for them. Let's say once a week for a year. That's right I'm offering a year of cringe entertainment.

Last edited:
Totally forgot about this, out of sight out of mind. I threw these cards in a drawer out of disgust - I tried shuffling them a few more times the day this was made, all the cards did was flake all over my table. Used a lint roller to clean up.

I ran entries thru an Excel Rand() function for a hi/lo winner. (Sorry but not shipping outside USA, trust me I did you a favor excluding you...)

@libbylord @NotRealNameNoSir are the winners of 1 pack each. Congratulations!

And thanks for the laughs in the thread everyone.

1718134595178.png

ALRIGHT MOOKS! THEY ARRIVED!
Thanks for the cigar as well, good yard gar during these hot weeks.

Im gonna crack these bad boys open. Case is nicer than expected, first impression.
20240617_221048.jpg

I am humbled. I am amazed at how bad these cards are. Truly. Even the black ink, brand new, is mottled and horrible. The shuffle is bad, the paper feels greasy and like it would crease if I looked at it wrong. You win. You just win.
20240617_221401.jpg
20240617_221411.jpg
20240617_221445.jpg

dont know what the anti cheat feature is but my eyes swim against these full bleeds. Surely these are the worst cards ever.
20240617_221456.jpg

I am humbled. I am amazed at how bad these cards are. Truly. Even the black ink, brand new, is mottled and horrible. The shuffle is bad, the paper feels greasy and like it would crease if I looked at it wrong. You win. You just win.
View attachment 1345468View attachment 1345469View attachment 1345470

dont know what the anti cheat feature is but my eyes swim against these full bleeds. Surely these are the worst cards ever.View attachment 1345471

Pass them on to the next person for another bad review

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom