Things That Are Bullsh*t (13 Viewers)

Completely agree, the NFL is whoring itself out to streaming services at the cost of angering the fans who made it the most popular sport in the US. The fact that they did peacock last year and sold to a different service this year is setting a bad precedent. My biggest fear is 10 years from now NFL schedules being exclusively on several different services. The biggest aspect of bullshit about this whole thing is that as a diehard NFL fan who has Sunday ticket on youtube TV (which is relatively expensive, but allows me to watch all out of market games), they don't show the games they sold to peacock or netflix on Sunday ticket. Absolute bullshit
There's a lot of bullshit like this that is much harder to fix, but this one is easy. Just stop watching.

NFL will get the message very quickly if viewership plummets. And if it doesn't, at least you get your Sundays and Thursday nights back for other pursuits.

There's a lot of bullshit like this that is much harder to fix, but this one is easy. Just stop watching.

NFL will get the message very quickly if viewership plummets. And if it doesn't, at least you get your Sundays and Thursday nights back for other pursuits.
In fairness...they don't care. They sold the rights and if viewership isn't there...too bad, so sad. They got their millions.

Why would we stop watching something we enjoy so much?
I don’t know if it actually brings us together with the people we love or if it’s just our excuse, but it doesn’t really matter. It’s important to us.

:unsure:

20240203_140211.jpg

That's my truck... and I drove it.. with the horse in the trailer. I'm also 90% sure my bicep is bigger than yours

Principles. I stopped watching the NFL because they can shove that kneeling bullshit up their collective asses.
I’ll never understand that. If you work hard enough to make sure nobody’s offending your principles, you’ll probably never buy another product or enjoy any form of entertainment ever again.

I’ll never understand that. If you work hard enough to make sure nobody’s offending your principles, you’ll probably never buy another product or enjoy any form of entertainment ever again.
Some people want their entertainment to be entertainment, not a lecture on principles.

They don’t have to cater to me, but also, I don’t have to watch. I haven’t watched the NFL in 5 years. Quitting Fantasy Football was the hardest part. But it actually freed up a lot more family time, not watching 3 or 4 days/week.

Last edited:
Some people want their entertainment to be entertainment, not a lecture on principles.

They don’t have to cater to me, but also, I don’t have to watch. I haven’t watched the NFL in 5 years. Quitting Fantasy Football was the hardest part. But it actually freed up a lot more family time, not watching 3 or 4 days/week.
Absolutely this. I was like a damn addict for football, and I thought I would go into withdrawals. I hardly even think about it anymore.

I watched sports to get away from all the BS. The last thing I want to hear is from a bunch of dumb, entitled, privileged, multimillionaire jocks, telling me about all their oppression.

Absolutely this. I was like a damn addict for football, and I thought I would go into withdrawals. I hardly even think about it anymore.
Same, I had Redskins seasons tickets. Loved going to games. Now, they just put me to sleep. 180min of commercials on repeat. Just can’t stay awake/interested anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom