Three barrel racks (1 Viewer)

JJsizlr74

Pair
Reaction score
Looking to see if anybody knows where to purchase smaller racks that will hold three barrels, mainly to help carry buy-ins for cash game over to the table...like these (photos from Google search):
IMG_1679.jpeg
It seems like somebody was making these off of a 3-D printer, but I can't find the thread on it using search function.

Looking to see if anybody knows where to purchase smaller racks that will hold three barrels, mainly to help carry buy-ins for cash game over to the table...like these (photos from Google search):
View attachment 1354853 It seems like somebody was making these off of a 3-D printer, but I can't find the thread on it using search function.
Go check out the giveaway @Sparkynutz is running. Go make your suggestion and enter.

Thread 'Mystery 3d printed Giveaway' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/mystery-3d-printed-giveaway.121416/

View attachment 1354853 It seems like somebody was making these off of a 3-D printer, but I can't find the thread on it using search function.
Not to be a smart ass, but can't you use regular racks and just put 3 barrels in them?

Wasn't on my list but I have made them for customers before.
Part # 3920-3

Also working on an interlocking expandable rack that can be used 1 barrel or as many as you want to interlock together.
Should be available in next few weeks.
Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

Can you give them a fun name like, hmmm, I don't know, how about
chippitydoodah racks? :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom