Found Tiger Palace $5 (primary) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
I prematurely closed my previous wanted ad, because I actually found what I was looking for, took too long to pay, and lost the chips.

**deep sigh…I’m an idiot**

Please help me finish this…1-2 racks MOAR

IMG_6772.jpeg

Need 1-2 racks of these..
IMG_6722.jpeg

Offering IPO $700 per rack
USA shipping

**I swear this is my last Tiger Palace wanted ad*

Somebody get this man so many Tiger $5s that he no longer needs those peach fracs…. ;)
I was recently offered 2 mint racks for $1400 and I didn’t have the $$$ available at that moment.

I am feeling like that was my chance and now, let’s see. If I give up, I’ll let you know about the fracs.

Somebody get this man so many Tiger $5s that he no longer needs those peach fracs…. ;)
I actually had this (fourth rack was just not in the pic)…

IMG_2528.jpeg

…And I sold em! I don’t even know why. I didn’t need to, I guess I wasn’t running home games and sold em. So much regret on selling this particular set, as I’ve been hell bent on trying to piece some of it back, ever since popping back on to the site.

View attachment 1402399
…And I sold em! I don’t even know why. I didn’t need to, I guess I wasn’t running home games and sold em. So much regret on selling this particular set, as I’ve been hell bent on trying to piece some of it back, ever since popping back on to the site.
Love those Arc Yellows with the royal red $5s!

Love those Arc Yellows with the royal red $5s!
Yea man. We all make mistakes, and selling this beauty, was definitely one of them.

But, gotta remind myself, they are just chips. Take a breath. Hug your kid. lol!

But fuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhkkkkk…i want em back!!! Ughhhhhhhhhh :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1402399
All I want to know is where those Caps went.. :(

GLWH

View attachment 1402399

Wow!! Still don't know whether I like the arc $20s or the day green $25s more.. Maybe I should get both :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom