SOLD Tiger Palace Hot Stamp T1 - 2 Racks $700 a rack (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowerBama1714

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
$750 $700 $675 a rack
$1400 for both
You pay shipping.

I planned to use these for my Cajun Cup $1, but they are just too crispy and clean to match the set…and they are not leaded…and I would have to restamp them…blah blah blah.

They are above Ken pricing, but before you start blasting me with dolphin GIFs understand I’m hundreds if not thousands in the hole from buying and selling Tigers.

Dead mint…factory dusty…never felted by anyone….not even shuffled once….I didn’t even let my friends look directly at them.

I believe these are worth every penny of the asking price…they are super sweet and pretty and not easy to get.

Help me get money to buy a new table, so I can win moneys to buy more chips.

I’ll take actual pictures when I get out of this shithole of a hospital (hopefully today).

Pics stolen from Chip Database.

Your Friend,

Josh

IMG_7193.jpeg
IMG_7195.jpeg
IMG_7196.jpeg

Last edited:
@LowerBama1714 sorry for hijacking your post, i am interested, but let me see if i could find a good hotstamp.

Until then, I'll pm you if i decide.

Also, could someone please just purchase these!

@LowerBama1714 sorry for hijacking your post, i am interested, but let me see if i could find a good hotstamp.

Seriously. I would love to!! But same issue. Since someone has the monopoly on all the arc yellow NCVs I can't build a proper cash set.

An option might be buying 100 HS sample sets together ^^

No worries…I’m just working on building a new set of bed sores on my ass…staring at PCF for 3 day’s straight.

And there could/should be enough T1000 out there as a $5.

The blaze chip (t5k?) radiant red t5 chip def are too close to utilize.

As well as the t500 and t5 chip.
I think this lineup will get some serious recognition as we look back on this NAGB in the future.

I feel like it’s getting better with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom