Wanted Tiger Palace Hotstamp 1's (Here Fishy Fishy!) (4 Viewers)

minedelta

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Looking for 2 racks

Updated Wanted Ad

I am now only looking for ( 4 Barrels - 1 Rack)

1726763931470.png

(From PCF Chip Database)

Last edited:
Free bump for great chips. Didn’t think much of them when I bought the set and planned on selling mine off but, after having them in hand, I have ended up really liking them a lot. Good luck with your search.

Have these really become hard to find?

When these stamps were released, it seemed they were quite liquid, flowing here to there.

Perhaps many of the more desirable cats have become elusive. Locked up in forever homes.

I have a few racks, but they are for my set. GLW the search. Got to think there is a rack somewhere…

Yeah, I'm sure someone has it locked up in a limit set or just not ready to depart with them yet. Maybe with another tiger drop next month or two some may shake loose. I'm only going for them because of the colors and price.

I was originally going for the cash secondary 1's but the prices on those just doesn't make any sense to me. Picked up 120 from Ken at his price so hoping to get maybe another rack around the same price.

fishy GIF

Okay, if I can secure at least 80 more in any condition (even restamp/relabeled) more of these hot stamps. I'll throw in this setup of sealed brown and blue Gemaco Superflex cards for free. Offer expires Halloween day.

If seller doesn't want it. I will give them to whoever tagged the seller first on this thread.

1000012274.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom