Tina label replacement options (5 Viewers)

Timmah

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
What are cheap inlay options for 39mm Tina replacements? I’m going to use Gear for my Pauson set I’m putting together, but I don’t want to spend that much for a Tina set.

You're replacing a sticker for a Tina hybrid set? Wow, this almost seems like a first....
If Tina had done the art correctly the first time, I wouldn’t have to replace the inlay. When pointed out, my response from them was that they had to alter my art for bleed. In my opinion they didn’t correctly size the inlay the first time.

If Tina had done the art correctly the first time, I wouldn’t have to replace the inlay. When pointed out, my response from them was that they had to alter my art for bleed. In my opinion they didn’t correctly size the inlay the first time.

It could have been worse. They could have emulated the Paulson Classics because they decided your art "just didn't look right".

I ordered blank chips so I'm stuck buying labels for my web molds
Odds are that if you do not get Gear labels then your labels will be of lesser quality than if you would have gotten labeled Tina chips. The web and Greek chips I received have excellent quality and feel to their labels.

Any update on this project? Did you end up printing labels from Sticker Mule and putting them on web mold? What size did you have sticker mule cut to? Thanks.
I ended up using sticker mule after hearing about the wait time from gear. I went with 0.94" x 0.94" and they fit absolutely perfect. They had crazy fast shipping and great customer service. I'll attach the photos of them shortly

I ended up using sticker mule after hearing about the wait time from gear. I went with 0.94" x 0.94" and they fit absolutely perfect. They had crazy fast shipping and great customer service. I'll attach the photos of them shortly
#picsoritdidnthappen. ;).

1000005291.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom