Tournament competition in New England? Bally's + Maverick! (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I’ve been bitching about the loss of cheap tournaments since Covid. There’s no guarantees this will fix that, but at least there’s hope!

“Our long-term plan is to eventually, with proper regulatory approval, hold tournaments seven days a week, with varying buy-ins to accommodate all types of recreational and professional players,” said Eric Persson, CEO of Maverick Gaming said in a news release. “Additionally, Bally’s Twin River is an ideal setting for our twice-annual circuit event that likely will attract more than 3,000 players.”

https://cdcgaming.com/rhode-island-...nos-poker-room-partners-with-maverick-gaming/

did they move the poker room? seems too small for tournaments if they want to keep cash going as well.

did they move the poker room? seems too small for tournaments if they want to keep cash going as well.
As far as I know, they’ve never had tournaments at twin rivers. But I haven’t been there in a while. Last time I was there they had like 12 tables. I think maybe they’ve expanded a bit? But this sounds to me like a deal that would include major renovations

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom