Wanted Tournament Set - 4 tables (15 Viewers)

warewulf

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I have a friend looking for a tournament set that will work with around 4 tables. His current setup is T25 - T25,000, starting at 25/50.

Of course, the fun part is he has no idea what he wants. I asked for his budget and he said 'no budget'. So although I'd love it if he got ultra rare Paulson clay chips, I somehow doubt that will happen. He does have some really nice custom made tables though.

He does have weekly games, so requested something that will last a long time. So if you have a set available that suits those numbers, please send me a link or DM.

I’ve posted a few sets for sale that can handle 4 tables. I’ll message you in a bit with links.
Yeah, I'm trying to get him to narrow down the budget. I told him 'no budget' to me could be $5K - $10K easy. So my plan is to just send him links and get him to figure out what his real budget is.

The potential buyer's only reply so far:

That's a hell of a set. I am barely realizing how expensive chips can get.

So even though he still hasn't specified a budget, I'm assuming anything over $3000 probably isn't going to happen.

I will keep sending him links until he buys a set or files a restraining order.

The potential buyer's only reply so far:

“That's a hell of a set. I am barely realizing how expensive chips can get.”

So even though he still hasn't specified a budget, I'm assuming anything over $3000 probably isn't going to happen.

I will keep sending him links until he buys a set or files a restraining order.

Yeah, it’s tough to help without him knowing what he’s willing to spend.

To a lesser degree, it’s also a little tough to help without knowing his target starting stacks, and whether he has 8 or 10 players at each of the 4 tables, etc.

That said, I sincerely wish him good luck! Maybe The Chip Vault has some nice plastics in the quantities he needs at a price within his budget.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom