For Sale Tropicana, Stardust, Riviera Scrown/Cap-Dash Racks (1 Viewer)

paulkersey

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Extra racks of brand new and un-felted Cap-Dash (Scrown) mold chips from Tina (an off-site direct group buy). They're awesome chips, on an exclusive old-school mold, and they stack and feel great. In my opinion they're comparable if not better than web mold. $75 USD/rack + shipping. PayPal FF.

PXL_20240612_172005150.MP.jpg

PXL_20240612_172028675.jpg

PXL_20240612_172104586.MP.jpg

I'm curious, when you say an "exclusive old school mold" does that mean they bought the rights to the small crown mold?

Sorry, not trying to be nosy, but who’s the ex member? Is he/she an ex member by choice? Or did he/she do something unethical to get banned? In which case, it could make getting more of these harder?

Sorry, not trying to be nosy, but who’s the ex member? Is he/she an ex member by choice? Or did he/she do something unethical to get banned? In which case, it could make getting more of these harder?

I don't know the details as to why, and I don't want to speculate, but I don't think it was anything unethical. Just political. Will send you a PM - shouldn't be an issue getting more in the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom