Ultrasonic cleaning for poker chips? (1 Viewer)

GoJo_Dingo

Pair
Reaction score
I have an ultrasonic cleaner that I use to clean brass casing for reloading; has anyone used this type of cleaner and if so, what are the results? additional, what cleaner have you used and what length of time was used? Any adverse effects?

I have an ultrasonic cleaner that I use to clean brass casing for reloading; has anyone used this type of cleaner and if so, what are the results? additional, what cleaner have you used and what length of time was used? Any adverse effects?
I used an RCBS ultrasonic for years and also used it to clean chips. Did a great job. No difference, just the name brand IMO.

So https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/ultrasonic-chip-cleaning.1691/ seems to be the thread most folks around here link to when the topic of ultrasonic cleaning comes up. How powerful is the one you've got? And how big? And what type of chips do you want to clean? I don't think there's anything special about ultrasonics meant for cleaning brass casings versus a normal one, long as it's powerful enough to get the job done.

Ultrasonic works well. Cleaning 20k chips I have seen no damage to the chips. The water on the other hand is nasty so it must be working well. I see no problem in using the ultrasonic. I did use a Cleaner afterward though and agitate. They came out looking like practically new.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom