SOLD Very clean, Vegas Golden Nugget set. Last clay shaped inlay five in Vegas. 700 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
IMG_2731.jpeg
IMG_2732.jpeg
IMG_2733.jpeg
IMG_2734.jpeg
IMG_2735.jpeg
IMG_2736.jpeg
IMG_2737.jpeg
IMG_2738.jpeg
IMG_2739.jpeg
2 1/2 years ago, I rolled into the Golden Nugget and saw that they had released racks of new fives. I quickly made friends with the lady in the side cage and was able to sort through thousands of chips to get racks of 1s, 2s, and 5s. I’ve decided to part with these. The twos were sent to gear and we replaced the inlay with a custom $.25 chip. All of these chips are probably the very best that are available today. a couple other sets similar but these are the best fives you’ll ever ever find. The ones are also in great condition and the twos are better than the ones. You can still see the lathe marks. I probably went through 20 or 30 racks of ones to get these. The fives were much easier since they had released so many new ones. You can say the same about the twos. This was all done so they could put them all in circulation before they changed to plastic

100 - 2s inlays replaced to make them $.25
200 - 1s
400 - 5s
$3350 shipped to the United States only. Price is not negotiable. I’ll put them back if they don’t sell.

I’ve taken close pictures of the edges. There are a few flea bites here and there. I remember harvesting a set for @liftapint so she could vouch for the condition of the chips.

Payment is PayPal, friends and family only or cash in person

I just bought two barrels of GN 2$ to turn in .25 if split I’m interested in the fracts.

View attachment 1371836View attachment 1371837View attachment 1371838View attachment 1371839View attachment 1371840View attachment 1371841View attachment 1371842View attachment 1371843View attachment 13718442 1/2 years ago, I rolled into the Golden Nugget and saw that they had released racks of new fives. I quickly made friends with the lady in the side cage and was able to sort through thousands of chips to get racks of 1s, 2s, and 5s. I’ve decided to part with these. The twos were sent to gear and we replaced the inlay with a custom $.25 chip. All of these chips are probably the very best that are available today. a couple other sets similar but these are the best fives you’ll ever ever find. The ones are also in great condition and the twos are better than the ones. You can still see the lathe marks. I probably went through 20 or 30 racks of ones to get these. The fives were much easier since they had released so many new ones. You can say the same about the twos. This was all done so they could put them all in circulation before they changed to plastic

100 - 2s inlays replaced to make them $.25
200 - 1s
400 - 5s
$3350 shipped to the United States only. Price is not negotiable. I’ll put them back if they don’t sell.

I’ve taken close pictures of the edges. There are a few flea bites here and there. I remember harvesting a set for @liftapint so she could vouch for the condition of the chips.

Payment is PayPal, friends and family only or cash in person

Still have them. Love ‘em!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom