Videos of Tina different molds and 39/43mm? (2 Viewers)

Off the top of my head hobbyphilic is the person who I would expect to have a video close to this. But no guarantees on that.

Also ASMR is already a niche, and high quality poker chips are a very small niche. Unless a creator is a part of both communities, don’t get your hopes up.

Here's a quickie for you, while I wait for football to kick off.
I ordered a sample set of the 43mm greek key mold - Tina ceramic hybrids - to see if they were any good. This is a comparison of their sound to the sound of Dunes Baccarat chips, which are 43mm leaded clay house mold Paulsons. It's shocking to me how similar they sound.

That’s fucking incredible…
How’s the feel/weight/texture/edges compared with Paulson?
I posted a review of them here https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/my-43mm-hybrid-greek-tina-justin-review.118856/
Long story short, they feel great. I’m an admitted lead snob, THC snob, Paulson snob, yada yada yada. But put simply, these hybrids feel way better than they should.
Disclaimers - I haven’t handled the 39mm hybrids, I haven’t actually used these things in a game, and I have no idea how they age and wear. But I’d be eager to find out, which is a pretty different attitude than I had after sampling the Tina cards molds - those chips seemed merely adequate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom