Vintage Roulette Chips and Wheel (1 Viewer)

Mushmanchuman

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
NOT MINE.

This is a nice set of Roulettes that need a bath and a milling! I wonder how nice they would clean up. I'm not into roulette but this set up would be a cool piece for a card room. Little pricey for my pockets but I think it's pretty cool. Wonder if the wheel has a double zero?
Screen Shot 2024-06-01 at 7.50.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-06-01 at 7.50.47 AM.png

Is this one of you guys selling this? I can't believe that this guy wouldn't be a chipper if he owned this.

Chips and Roulette Wheel Link

NOT MINE.

This is a nice set of Roulettes that need a bath and a milling! I wonder how nice they would clean up. I'm not into roulette but this set up would be a cool piece for a card room. Little pricey for my pockets but I think it's pretty cool. Wonder if the wheel has a double zero?View attachment 1337473View attachment 1337474

Is this one of you guys selling this? I can't believe that this guy wouldn't be a chipper if he owned this.

Chips and Roulette Wheel Link

This is not a bad price fir a full-sized wheel with an almost-complete 7 player set of real leaded THC generic roulette hot stamps, but it is difficult to see condition. Chips are missing maybe 2 barrels to be complete. The wheel has a double zero.

If the wheel is balanced and the chips are in Ex+ condition, then the current price is not bad. I would try to bargain down to the $3500 level.

If wheel is unbalanced and chips in good used condition, would try for $2500-ish. You will need to spend a bit of money to get it balanced.

Freight shipping can add a few hundred to the total.

This is not a bad price fir a full-sized wheel with an almost-complete 7 player set of real leaded THC generic roulette hot stamps, but it is difficult to see condition. Chips are missing maybe 2 barrels to be complete. The wheel has a double zero.

If the wheel is balanced and the chips are in Ex+ condition, then the current price is not bad. I would try to bargain down to the $3500 level.

If wheel is unbalanced and chips in good used condition, would try for $2500-ish. You will need to spend a bit of money to get it balanced.

Freight shipping can add a few hundred to the total.

Personally I still prefer the ones @T_Chan is selling.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/31-roulette-wheels-x3.97767/

The wheel is beautiful. I love seeing traditional woodwork without modern CNCs

I believe this is pretty close to me and in the listing the seller said something to the effect of you can pick a charity of your choice to donate to, and will give it to you for free. I think because the person who left it to the current owner said if you ever sell it, give the money to charity. I believe that was this set up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom