Found W: Claim Stake $25s and Lead | H: Lead n Stuff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Want:
Claim Stake $25s
2+ racks red NV inlay/leaded $5s found
2 racks NV inlay/leaded $1s
2+ racks yellow Cali hot-stamp $5s

(The first is the priority and what most would be held out for. All but first need to be relatively sharp but happy to discuss all.)

Have: Cash and random shite below.

[removed]

That's enough for now but more if you have the top aim. Feel free to PM for details.

Thanks!

Last edited:
IMG_6695.jpeg

i want that need GIF by The Cooligans

Want:
Claim Stake $25s
2+ racks red inlay/leaded $5s
(The first is the priority and what most would be held out for. All but first need to be relatively sharp but happy to discuss all.)

Sir…..
Please go away.

Want:
Claim Stake $25s
2+ racks red inlay/leaded $5s

Have: Cash and random shite below.

Aztar $1 (M - top/left pic taken 6/1/24)
XgAlT1F.jpg
mArEAOF.jpg

KI $20
CBZ8dFk.jpg
a8Gq0q5.jpg

Antique Rose $20 (trade only for CS $25s - also looking for 10 or 30 of these)
6yOKzFN.jpg

Gulfports
rRfXY6l.jpg

lRb04Xj.jpg

RHCs: UB $100s (have since been ultrasonic'd) & Hollywood $25s
Od5oc7x.jpg
Jh0aXZu.jpg

The now-rare minty Paris $1s :LOL: :laugh:
4BH9wrc.jpg

That's enough for now but more if you have the top aim. Feel free to PM for details.

Thanks!
I’m interested in those Aztar $1s, but sadly do not have anything you’re looking for :(

I am interested in your Claim Stakes $5s. They are obviously for sale as they are in 2 pics. Don't give me any "Not for sale" bullshit.

As far as I know, that rack is currently in London, united with another one of the same, but we did raise a really nice chunk of change for liftapint's friend after their terrible accident.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...city-of-dawn-chip-mel-friends-auction.112477/
HOLY CRAP!!! I tried selling those chips for years, no one was interested, so I finally put them up for like $200 or whatever you got them for, and they turned around to sell for $700?? (NOT complaining, just shocked!)

Dang…I‘ll never understand chipping haha

Glad funds went to a good cause though!! Good luck with trade/sale! :)

HOLY CRAP!!! I tried selling those chips for years, no one was interested, so I finally put them up for like $200 or whatever you got them for, and they turned around to sell for $700?? (NOT complaining, just shocked!)

Dang…I‘ll never understand chipping haha

Glad funds went to a good cause though!! Good luck with trade/sale! :)
*edit* $350. Not as bad as $200. But still lol

I sold one of these recently.
*edit* $350. Not as bad as $200. But still lol
It's a good thing Joey's sale was after that auction or I would have added those beauties to my lineup below as $5s instead! (Would have clearly still done a charity auction with something else though.) Either way, still glad they went to a good cause!
PEuIXR3.jpg

View attachment 1344877
Look, I only have TWO PAIR !
You're good people Josh, I'm just a sarcastic....
EH6MUFF.jpg

I feel like we should just start a joint bank account at this point and just start buying up every lot
Yeah but we need a 3rd person. Could you imagine what 5 Quintoo/Barrie’s could do!?!?

Although I’m pretty sure this is how pyramid schemes start.

“For just $20k into our fund, you’ll receive 2 Paulson sets per year. Sign up at least 5 chippers under you, 1 is guaranteed to be THC. 10 chippers under you, both are guaranteed THC”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom