Wandering Eye Paulson RHC Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Timmah

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I have finally completed my Wandering Eye set. I never thought I would have an actual Paulson chip set!

It started with an auction for HSI 1A $1s. I put in what I thought would be a participation bid of $100… and I won! I can own mint Paulson chips for $1 each!? lol I purchased an additional 2 racks from the seller at a slightly higher price, and so it began.

I pieced together barrels and racks for the set as my budget would allow. I call this my budget build. Not the fanciest or prettiest set money can buy, but it’s mine. :)

@mattross1313 did an amazing job on the design. He’s so talented and always fun to work with.

@Wifey and @Gear were amazing to work with. They answered all my questions and produced amazing labels.

And thank you to all the people who sold me chips or traded/made deals with me. @KHarp1, @TheJestyr, @Hotus777, @BigSlick4523, @twocannons, and @Hunt247.
IMG_3410.jpeg

IMG_3411.jpeg

IMG_3409.jpeg

If you made this far, thank you! I am still looking for some extra Agua Caliente $1s and Horseshoe Cincinnati $100s. Your help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_3410.jpeg
    IMG_3410.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3411.jpeg
    IMG_3411.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3409.jpeg
    IMG_3409.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
We had our first cash game. With this group we play a dealers choice game. Everyone loved the chips. It was so fun to get them into play. Plus I had Skeletor with me. Best card topper ever!

IMG_3459.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom