What did i get myself into? (8 Viewers)

dazoki

Supporter
Reaction score
Hello PCF, been lurking for a few months and have grown to really enjoy this community knowing full well that a new addiction (healthy?!?) may be forming.

Long time dice chip user with a group of friends who have been playing together for almost 20 years. Mostly dealer choice cash games but lately trying to get into a tourney rhythm to further enjoy the strategy and math of NLHE and PLO.

Some of my first purchases influenced by PCF was a cash set of NJ Skulls (yes - i got samples but was impatient and could not wait for Tina), a copag deck and a poker mat which triggered a ton of positive reviews by all. Hoping it gets us together more often as we age.

My next goal is a tourney set - and you all are making it very….very difficult to make a choice =).

Sharing some pron cause from what i have read - some of ya’ll like that kind of stuff =).

Attachments

• IMG_2933.jpeg
    IMG_2933.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 74
welcome to PCF. I still have a tourney set of about 1850 NJ Skulls. Actually think they are a better chip than Tina's chips.

Welcome! What mat is that? Do you like it?
Found it on Amazon - it’s called the “Pure Bluff” Poker Mat.

Its better then playing on non-mat surfaces for sure but i could not tell you if it’s better then other mats. I used it to play outside in the backyard on a long metal table that has holes. I also use it as a travel mat when others host as we don’t often play in the same spot two times in a row - i like that the cards glide, the black is a nice contrast to chips and cards. It’s got a grippy bottom so it does not move. It has survived numerous spills, a surprise thunderstorm, and tons of cigar ash so i am pretty happy with it. I hose it down and roll it up and it’s good for the next game.

I recently bought my second car (Prius for commuting) and it is gonna end up being cheaper than my leaded Vegas set when I finish it. Be careful...I once told myself I would only pay maximum $1/chip for chips. We can see how that turned out for me lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom