Wanted Without Stripper Dust Vineyard $25 (1 Viewer)

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Looking for 10-20 Vineyard $25s WITHOUT GOLD STRIPPER DUST
Can trade for stripper dust $25s as well

These are the ones I do want
85C212D6-66F2-42D5-89BE-807B6401C4B1.jpeg

These are the ones I don’t want
5470ABB3-46B8-42C5-84FA-AA03CB875C46.jpeg

I see the metal flecks in the first photo on the edge spots, are there chips made with the purple clay that don't have the metal flakes in them? Or is it just how the light is hitting them differently in the different photos that don't show up?

I see the metal flecks in the first photo on the edge spots, are there chips made with the purple clay that don't have the metal flakes in them? Or is it just how the light is hitting them differently in the different photos that don't show up?
So both have the metal flakes but there seems to be two batches, those with the extra gold dust that you see in the second picture and those without that you see in the first picture.
#ocd

I wish I had the 25s. Only got 20s in my set. The only 25 I have is in my sample set. Will check on it and if it doesn’t have the gold stripper dust I’m happy to trade.

I like the stripper dust chips better. Did you have the stripper dust $25s in those partial samples you sold recently?

(I received the package, but misplaced it shortly thereafter, and haven’t seen it for a couple weeks)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom