For Sale Wooden Cardboxes, only 7 this time (1 Viewer)

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I don't usually do this but I'm coming to this community for help. My dog is ugly, and I'm hoping to get her an operation. People scowl at her on the street and I'm ashamed to be seen with her. I need your help.

20240710_213522.jpg

I've sold lots of these and just have 7 left. Unsure if Ill pick more up. Always a possibility but no guarantees, still trying to get outta here.

You can search the other threads for other pics but these are nice little pieces, they can hold bridge and poker sized cards and they make it very easy to pick up the whole deck, no more shaking the cardboard box. Good for a deskpiece or storage.

20230212_144425.jpg

C6CF5FB5-5F2A-488F-A674-71C9F95B2C37.jpeg

A10C0B26-91CA-47BA-A38B-A4EB51DEC99E.jpeg

1 box, box+padded envelope: $30 shipped. Most of this is the darn shipping, doesn't fit in a small flat rate. I prefer selling as larger groups cause I'm lazy, and this is priced accordingly.
2 boxes, MFRB: $44 shipped
3 boxes, MFRB: $58 shipped
4 boxes, MFRB: $69 shipped (nice)
6 boxes, LFRB: $92 shipped, *bigger box

Let me know, I can ship them out in the next few days. Prefer to sell in bulk because shipping one is a pain but whatever works.

Last edited:
I love the doggie. Are we sure they aren’t scowling at you? LOL. I’m trying to convince myself I need these.
Definitely a possibility, especially when walking around Georgia with my JERSEY VS EVERYBODY tanktop.

Need is a big word! But they're fun and I like them as gifts and desk pieces.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom