World Championship of Poker (1 Viewer)

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
So I wanted a custom set but I didn’t care for having it super custom to me in particular. For example, I don’t want something to say “Mike’s Club” or “Baltimore Beer & Burbon”.

Instead, I have always liked the design of the WSOP chips and their various permutations.

So, working with @MoscowRadio he was able to come up with a design for me that emulates a nice blend of WSOP feel in a custom set.

Here’s the general idea at this stage:

Would be interested in feedback of course and let the journey begin!

Don’t know when FDL will be in production. Does anyone know?

The actual denom font is Futura URW Extra Bold, and the No Cash Value and location needs to be closer a bit to the centre. The 25 can use L. Green 4DSA18 Lavender/Black spots, as DG (Signal) Green is lighter than L. Green. The DG (Aurora) Pink 5000 can use R. Lavender instead of R. Red. Need higher denoms? 100K can use either (Off-)White or for a hefty premium, B. White 4DSA18 L. Blue, R. Blue.

Last edited:
The actual denom font is Futura URW Extra Bold, and the No Cash Value and location needs to be closer a bit to the centre. The 25 can use L. Green 4DSA18 Lavender/Black spots, as DG (Signal) Green is lighter than L. Green. The DG (Aurora) Pink 5000 can use R. Lavender instead of R. Red. Need higher denoms? 100K can use either (Off-)White or for a hefty premium, B. White 4DSA18 L. Blue, R. Blue.
Thanks @andy699669

@MoscowRadio can you confirm the font you used?

The true spot pattern is a level 10 for CPC. We chose this level 4 to be in the spirit of the secondaries but keeps the cost down a whole lot.

So I wanted a custom set but I didn’t care for having it super custom to me in particular. For example, I don’t want something to say “Mike’s Club” or “Baltimore Beer & Burbon”.

Instead, I have always liked the design of the WSOP chips and their various permutations.

So, working with @MoscowRadio he was able to come up with a design for me that emulates a nice blend of WSOP feel in a custom set.

Here’s the general idea at this stage:

View attachment 253020

Would be interested in feedback of course and let the journey begin!

Don’t know when FDL will be in production. Does anyone know?

I did those already. I could not use Grand so J5 did World for me.
I guess since you are using championship and not tournament its OK.

I did those already. I could not use Grand so J5 did World for me.
I guess since you are using championship and not tournament its OK.

Awwwwww....

Well if it’s too close we can change it up.

Maybe World Championship of Ferret Poker!

Cute little ferret inlays.

I don't have any problem with it. Its not the same. I didn't know if you knew 'World' had already been used.

I don't have any problem with it. Its not the same. I didn't know if you knew 'World' had already been used.
I did and I didn’t. Once you showed me the pics of your set, I immediately remembered that yeah, you did that one.

Hmm... how about Galactic Championship Poker Series?!

Alt. names: Super
I did and I didn’t. Once you showed me the pics of your set, I immediately remembered that yeah, you did that one.

Hmm... how about Galactic Championship Poker Series?!
Options: Great, Super, Galaxy.

How about the word “National”? Like an tribute to the NPS chips?

“National Championship of Poker”

I’m going over some options of what I would like to do.

I might be putting this project on hold...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom