WTF did i just read? (4 Viewers)

dazoki

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
The glossary of terms is extensive for a noob. i was just laughing to myself trying to figure what would the be the longest set of acronyms used to describe a chip set where a layperson would say “WTF did i just read”…such as..

39mm DIDDIED T25 STT CPC AC A-MOLD HOT STAMPS

…i am sure others can do better =)

The glossary of terms is extensive for a noob. i was just laughing to myself trying to figure what would the be the longest set of acronyms used to describe a chip set where a layperson would say “WTF did i just read”…such as..

39mm DIDDIED T25 STT CPC AC A-MOLD HOT STAMPS

…i am sure others can do better =)
I don't think DIDDIED is in any of the Glossaries do you have a link?

True story: I prefer RPCs to boat chips, TPs, and all the other NAGBs - but I needed more THCs for my T25 MTT set, so I posted a WTB for the RPC sherbet 818's. Finally got some, but they had a bunch of wobblers, so I sent the rack to Kifer in a MFRB and he flattened the worst offenders. Now the grail set is almost playable, but it needs more Mexi Rose IHC 8vs - and these are so unobtainium that I'm getting barrel stuck.

True story: I prefer RPCs to boat chips, TPs, and all the other NAGBs - but I needed more THCs for my T25 MTT set, so I posted a WTB for the RPC sherbet 818's. Finally got some, but they had a bunch of wobblers, so I sent the rack to Kifer in a MFRB and he flattened the worst offenders. Now the grail set is almost playable, but it needs more Mexi Rose IHC 8vs - and these are so unobtainium that I'm getting barrel stuck.
AND A PAAARRTRIIIDGE IN A PEEAAAAR TREEEEEEEEEEE

I'm looking for a few BCC C+S mold chips to finish out my rack of unobtanium orange Protege chips, as well as 40 ESPT T100 chips to make my grail NAGB tournament set playable for 20 players instead of 16 that will cost me more than the combined buy in purse for the night the next time they're used.

I'm also looking for a barrel of milled sherbet green THC molded Paulsons, not the day green to complete my rack for another set.

Then, I will be in chip nirvana and can enter chip retirement, until Jim posts some new leaded THC chips from a new score.

It's what's between "awesome" and "amazing"

But a double booyah is on level with amazing. Triple booyah is pretty much close to the nuts.

The man himself @doublebooyah85 can explain better, I'm sure
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Booyah right back at ya @JMC9389

LMAO....I remember thinking this on return from a 10 year hiatus and being a bit frustrated. Now everything registers and I don't even think about it. Big one for me was learning the abbreviations for all the popular well known chip sets that had come out during those 10 years away. Ugh.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom