$.025/$0.50 Chip Breakdown (1 Viewer)

25¢/25¢/50¢ when we're playing NLHE
25¢/50¢ pot limit games
$2/$4 fixed limit games
So I say this is a good starting stack
PXL_20231230_013908648.jpg

Last edited:
Do you prefer 1/X over just X? Just a design question, the X being the variable of interest is better in my eyes but I'm not the one buying the set. Love the idea of a variable frac, think I'm doing the same with mine.

I'm definitely going with the overall theme, but I'm undecided on design elements like the 1/X. One of my other ideas for the frac is to remove the denom entirely just leaving the cannon, star, and "CaTI" text. That'd pretty much allow the same kind of function but maybe be less clunky.

Efficiency Gods be tilted! $100 in my .25/.50 gets you a 20 fracs, 30 $1s, and 13 $5s, FLOOD THE TABLE.

Do you prefer 1/X over just X? Just a design question, the X being the variable of interest is better in my eyes but I'm not the one buying the set. Love the idea of a variable frac, think I'm doing the same with mine.
This is why I have 300 singles, less 5s. Tall stacks and splashy pots :love:

I like that idea.

Considering doing a variable frac for my upcoming CPC set:

View attachment 1321573
(inlay is my crude mockup and not by any means final)

It'd be used as quarters (most of the time) or half dollars if we play 50¢/$1.

There's no point. Do them as quarters. If you do 0.25/0.50 you will still need a rack. If you do 0.50/1 then post SB with two chips. It will still play exactly the same.

Practicality demands a fluid ND frac.
Little by little, now that people tend to learn to read, it becomes the norm. :)

Practicality demands a fluid ND frac.
Little by little, now that people tend to learn to read, it becomes the norm. :)
With my group of monkeys I could hand out straight cash....20 quarters and 20 dollar bills. I guarantee one person will hold up a quarter and ask "What are these worth?"

It's stupefying.

With my group of monkeys I could hand out straight cash....20 quarters and 20 dollar bills. I guarantee one person will hold up a quarter and ask "What are these worth?"

It's stupefying.
We call them Redonkulus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom