3D3P rack spacers / vendor no longer onsite? (3 Viewers)

Newenne

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Melbourne (US Shipping address available)
Is this Vendor no more onsite? @One Eyed Dollar

EDIT: to be clear I have no issue with waiting time. Have ordered before and got my stuff after a wait. This post is about whether we know this vendor is still active. Based on vendor page being gonezo. Will of course try to reach out here and via pm

Last edited:
He checks in every 2-3 months and fills orders every 4-6 months fyi.

I think the question is more around that the vendor page no longer exists on site.

It was removed without any notation.

That being said, One Eyed Dollar does always return when possible and provide updates/shipping. Just know that it might be a quick minute as he’s busy with life, but he’ll be back.

I’d imagine you can personally PM him with potential order and he can place you in line when possible.

I think the question is more around that the vendor page no longer exists on site.

It was removed without any notation.

That being said, One Eyed Dollar does always return when possible and provide updates/shipping. Just know that it might be a quick minute as he’s busy with life, but he’ll be back.

I’d imagine you can personally PM him with potential order and he can place you in line when possible.
Several threads also appearing missing that discussed the delay in shipments but they were always fulfilled.

You ain't ore'n alone, I got an order in early this month too. it'll come in just when you forget about it =)

FYI, I ordered something back in November and never received it. No response to PMs or emails.
Send @timinater a PM (or bump it) of you haven't already. He told me was going to take care of remaining orders ASAP.

I’ve ordered twice last year and expected few months before receiving but got my orders within the month. Very pleased and surprised at the turn around time. I just ordered through the website.

I also ordered from @One Eyed Dollar using his website a couple months ago and noticed that when Google Pay was used, it populated an old shipping address. I immediately messaged him both here and several times on his website with no reply and no way to correct the shipping address. I had pretty much given up hope on receiving anything due to his lack of response, but I will keep my fingers crossed.

I'm afraid that even if he does finally print and ship, it won't be sent to the correct address.

Hmm. I sent him an email with a link to this thread.

@One Eyed Dollar Sending you a PM regarding your printing. I have a friend with a Prusa print farm. If you think a one time catch up on printing would help you sustain as a vendor, I bet he would be willing to help! My prusa is currently employed in his print operation locally :)

IMG_20201213_131049.jpg

Picture for attention. I believe he has paired down some of the printers during the pandemic... but you get the idea :)

It’s unbelievable that out of all the transactions I have done on this forum, that it is this one that falls into a black hole. Order placed on 11-25, nothing.

It’s unbelievable that out of all the transactions I have done on this forum, that it is this one that falls into a black hole. Order placed on 11-25, nothing.
Haha actually sounds pretty believable lol I feel your pain tho his stuff is perfect and unique

His website no longer offers purchasing either.

6872D0B6-6B6F-44FA-8FA6-7D9FB66650D1.jpeg

As silly as it sounds did he offer a 5 chip holder? I’m not sure I’ll be able to land 10 of these easily and affordable

image.jpg

His website no longer offers purchasing either.

View attachment 1119430

As silly as it sounds did he offer a 5 chip holder? I’m not sure I’ll be able to land 10 of these easily and affordable
Only saw the 10 holders and they are already quite thin. Can't imagine one for 5 (one finger width)
20230415_145054.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom