Cancelled Aztar MO $25 Primary - 480x (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Apr 21, 2024
AUCTION ENDS AT
4:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1200
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$10
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
Swiss Post
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, following the specified minimum increment amounts. The use of the dollar sign is optional. Bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid.
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Hi all,

I've had these chips for a few years now, but they do not get much play - so I've decided to sell them (and get new ones right after, of course!)

For the rest of the set I've used Aztar IN's - see WTS here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/aztar-in-5-25-100.118522/

Given that shipping from Switzerland is quite high, I'd prefer to send them to one buyer - should be somewhere between $80 and $100.

$25 Aztar MO Primary - 480x - 194-195g per barrel

All cleaned and oiled by hand - lots of TLC that went into those chips :D

Payment:
Paypal Friends & Family ONLY.

Shipping: (heaviliy borrowed from @Kenny_Dies, since he's done an excellent job - thanks)
From Switzerland, insurance up to 500$ can be included. Tracking included.

Here are some estimations of shipping costs in $US:

USAGermany
Less than 1 Rack (Liability up to $500 + $19)3729
Less than 2 Racks (Liability up to $500 + $13)4335
Less than 5 Racks (Liability up to $500 included)7852
Under 10kg (Liability up to $500 included)10057

For other destinations see: https://service.post.ch/vsc/ui/sending-type?lang=en

Condition as seen in the pictures.
Shipping is at buyers risk as soon as handed over to the postal office.

Thanks and best regards from Switzerland,
Reto

IMG_4701.JPG
IMG_4702.JPG
IMG_4703.JPG
IMG_4704.JPG

Too many for me but if winner wants to break off 80 chips then I’m your guy. (Not sure if posting that is against any rules - please remove if so)

GLWA!

Fine by me - as I said, given the shipping costs I am happy to send them all at once to the US ... but could be helpful if people know there is some interest

Seems doing a direct offer is easier, will make a listing in the "for sale" section - will cancel the auction, apologies for any inconvenience caused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom