Best Ceramic/Hybrid Chipset of 2020 Play-in Game: Amanda's Poker Hall v Coyote Gulch (1 Viewer)

43mm Hybrids designed by the great @p5woody

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/amandas-poker-hall.56421/

Amanda-43mm- chips-2 (1).png
3d -43-7 (1).png
Amanda-60mm-dealer1 (1).png

20200601_183749.jpg
20200601_184019.jpg

20200601_184627.jpg
20200601_183333.jpg
20200601_183524.jpg
20200601_183450.jpg
20200601_183412.jpg
20200601_183557.jpg

Last edited:

This is really a tough choice.

I like both @ABC Gifts plain ceramics and Awards and @SUN-FLY Poker Chips hybrids.

Both have a dedicated dealer but the Coyote has also a very nice special US flag 6.5 chip.

I love both lineups in terms of colors but I prefer the more simple edge patterns of the Coyote.

I really love both themes. I've no real preference. Just want to highlight how well the détails are printed on the Coyote. Amazing printing work.

It's very close but I'll vote for Coyote Gulch.

Indeed, it was very difficult to choose one above the other.

Voting in this one really surprised me, I absolutely love Amanda's poker hall. I thought it would be closer.
It was easy for me, because I really don’t like the look of plastic chips, so the Amanda’s never had a chance with me. No critique of the artist or the sponsor; just a taste thing.
But if I had to defend my vote, I’d say that the Coyote’s better took advantage of the out of the box possibilities of the ceramic medium.

It was easy for me, because I really don’t like the look of plastic chips
Worth noting that Sunfly hybrids are ceramic chips, not plastic (well, all ceramic chips are technically plastic, but these are "ceramic"). They do have a BJ-esque design, so you could be referring to that.

Thank you Woody and for everyone who took the time to vote. Take it down @markleteenie. Coyote Gulch is a beautiful set!

Worth noting that Sunfly hybrids are ceramic chips, not plastic (well, all ceramic chips are technically plastic, but these are "ceramic"). They do have a BJ-esque design, so you could be referring to that.

Thank you Woody and for everyone who took the time to vote. Take it down @markleteenie. Coyote Gulch is a beautiful set!
Thanks! I also really like your set, Amanda's Poker Hall. I love the Olivia's inspired design, and the nod to your wife is a sure way to get a custom set approved! ;)

Woody did a great job on both sets, like he always does!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom