Brought samples to a game. Dice chip players said CPC are garbage. (4 Viewers)

Fishman

High Hand
Reaction score
Spent about 2-3 weeks on research, ordering samples, learning about this new random hobby. Being my usual neurotic self. I finally get my samples, the Atlantic Club CPC are the best ones I've held. Excited to bring them to my next bros game for them to test.

CPC were voted the worst. BR Pro ceramic second worst. Apache clay no good. Apache ceramics were favorite.

Everyone preferred the Dice chips.

lol

Guess I gotta go out full stop to Paulsons now.

I'm sorry! Players never appreciate the chips, my apes didn't realize they had denominations on them. I actively tell them to compliment the chips or I'll cry.
Just dive in for yourself, and get good at poker so you can hold lots of good chips at a time.

Spent about 2-3 weeks on research, ordering samples, learning about this new random hobby. Being my usual neurotic self. I finally get my samples, the Atlantic Club CPC are the best ones I've held. Excited to bring them to my next bros game for them to test.

CPC were voted the worst. BR Pro ceramic second worst. Apache clay no good. Apache ceramics were favorite.

lol

Sounds like your need new friends

lol

You running a democracy? Who cares what they like. Maybe they like dice chips because they can easily sneak some in.
Order what you like and felt what you like. When they host flood their game with dice chips from outside.

Ignorance is bliss, I'm sorry that you had to find out you were so poor in quality of friends. Don't fret, its hard to rise above your environment.

Welcome to the real world.

1715349706409.png

Had the exact same issue. Funny enough, as I upgraded the chips from CC to Paulson the players definitely noticed and appreciated the better quality chips.

It takes playing with the chips for some people. Full set sample sets?

You just need to ignore their uninformed opinions and start playing with the good chips. Once they get used to quality, they will notice the difference when they go back to dice chips.

Your friends are like Nick Nolte in Down and Out in Beverly Hills. Sure they think dog food tastes fucking fantastic right now, but that’s because they’ve never eaten a properly prepared filet mignon. Let them have a few good meals and they will not be able to stomach going back to the Alpo.

New CPCs out of the box seem not so exciting as all say.
Dusty, colors not vibrant, unshufflable…
But when oiled and played, they get better and better and better…!

Dice chips are ‚bad’, and get even worse when played a lot.

My cpc’s were under appreciated as well. The critique was that they were too sharp.

So now I got a used set so I can still enjoy nice chips without the concern of the cpc’s taking too much abuse.

Maybe I just like more chips. Win/win I suppose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom