Dealer Button murder (1 Viewer)

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
SunFly makes PolyInno dealer buttons, and it literally JUST occurred to me that they can be murdered and re-labeled (yes, I'm a little slow on the up-take). I happened to have an extra Prestige PolyInno DB, so I tested it out. It was incredibly easy to murder. An entire new world has just opened up to me! :cool

Grinch Evil Grin.gif

31BA7FDF-DB28-4BF8-945D-8E170EF17C61.jpeg

SunFly makes PolyInno dealer buttons, and it literally JUST occurred to me that they can be murdered and re-labeled (yes, I'm a little slow on the up-take). I happened to have an extra Prestige PolyInno DB, so I tested it out. It was incredibly easy to murder. An entire new world has just opened up to me! :cool

View attachment 957615
View attachment 957600
You monster!!! you murdered one of my babies, I will need therapy :)

View attachment 958191
thats the biggest ive seen so far
We just finished making some labels for these things, they should be outbound this week sometime.

Thick Matte Laminate on glossy vinyl - $2.00 USD per side - so $4.00 USD per "chip" (I think they are being used as coasters????)
We don't recommend the glossy laminate as the reflection will highlight all the manufacturing imperfections underneath, but ymmv.

reviving this thread because all the people I’d reach out to individually are somehow subscribed to this thread in some capacity

Do I do it? Do I m*rder the crap out of ol’ Sam and Boyd (50mm chips with 1 11/16” inlays)? I’m imagining DBs for my relabel project…

(Edit: really hoping someone’s done it before and can warn me if it’s a particularly bad idea…)
9363E3BB-8C65-4F7A-B479-412D5F6BF81E.jpeg

reviving this thread because all the people I’d reach out to individually are somehow subscribed to this thread in some capacity

Do I do it? Do I m*rder the crap out of ol’ Sam and Boyd (50mm chips with 1 11/16” inlays)? I’m imagining DBs for my relabel project…

(Edit: really hoping someone’s done it before and can warn me if it’s a particularly bad idea…)
View attachment 1275192
Grinch Smile GIF

The times it has been tried did not turn out great. The depression caused by the giant inlay goes right through the debossed hats and canes and make an unsightly line. And trying to replace it with a similar size label will probably cause spinners because it will ride up over the highest part of the chip where the hats and canes are. Bottom line: don't bother.

It would work okay on a no-mold chip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom