SOLD Diamond Jacks Secondary and Roulette Chip Sale (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the residual grime scrub off easily after the 15 second peroxide bath? What did you use?
Yeah it came off almost instantly without much scrubbing- just used a spray bottle and rinsed them in soapy water after. I was worried about them bleaching but the peroxide did no damage to the actual chip.

Another before and after
EDF824B8-FDF4-422D-81ED-8DB1DF486094.jpeg
5335D253-83E8-4BA3-B518-1DC633465BCC.jpeg

I'm going to give a shout out to the attention to detail here on the before/after pics.
Bravo!
You perfectly arranged them not only in the exact same positions, but facing the exact same way. The only difference is: the before pic is closer/zoomed in. Either that or you cleaned them on that towel without moving any chips.
Great work, either way.

I'm going to give a shout out to the attention to detail here on the before/after pics.
Bravo!
You perfectly arranged them not only in the exact same positions, but facing the exact same way. The only difference is: the before pic is closer/zoomed in. Either that or you cleaned them on that towel without moving any chips.
Great work, either way.
The peroxide does all the work- spray and dry and it’s gone.

Saw it was delivered at 11am, but had to wait for work to finish or I wouldn’t get anything done.
833A6176-9294-41D9-9C50-C05288ADB27E.jpeg

2E764611-1A15-4C7D-8C6A-5893B29A3A98.jpeg

First set of Paulsons, and wow I am ecstatic!

Also, I completely understand the saying, "Pictures don't do them justice" because they don't. The colors are so vibrant, I don't understand how oiling could make the colors pop anymore.

Last edited:
The peroxide does all the work- spray and dry and it’s gone.
Those photos show amazing results with the hydrogen peroxide! Would you mind taking a photo of the label of the hydrogen peroxide product you used -- there are different % solutions in different bottles. (Note: I don't have any of the chips from this sale, but I do have other chips with some staining where other cleaners didn't work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom