EDGE CONDITIONING DIARY. (1 Viewer)

Real talk though, I'm so tempted to try and acquire a primary PCA set and send it to you Dan.
I'm all for taking sponsorships and donations if folks reeaaalllyyyy want to know :whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling:;);)
Lol

20201117_070336.jpg

Yes. The color of the chips completely changes when you do your edge magic? My NL $1s are in great shape, but I may have to consider this just to get the more vibrant color.
yes The old used glaze comes off revealing the original luster! and if they're excellent condition they'll look even better. One thing I noticed about the NL$1's is that alot of the chips are faded out from light blue to almost white. cant help with that, somehow that fade goes deep in the chip. Not sure if a bunch of these were in the sun somewhere over the years or if someone tried a chemical of some sort to try and clean them,,, something..

IMG_20221123_120145.jpg

Have you ever encountered such a defect? Is it because of the heat?

I can highly recommend this edge reconditioning!!!​

I am so glad that I made the decision to let Dan do his chip voodo stuff on my Nevada Lodge $1 - they turned out absolutely amazing!!!

Even that the edges were in a very decent condition, the colors had been faded out …. It’s like night and day after the treatment and I couldn’t be more happier :love:

Kudos Dan !!!

1696214071139.png
image0.jpeg
PXL_20231211_130103452.jpeg

I am so glad that I made the decision to let Dan do his chip voodo stuff on my Nevada Lodge $1 - they turned out absolutely amazing!!!

Even that the edges were in a very decent condition, the colors had been faded out …. It’s like night and day after the treatment and I couldn’t be more happier :love:

Kudos Dan !!!

View attachment 1238985View attachment 1238986View attachment 1238987
It's seriously amazing how it cleans them up so well.

Kudos Dan !!!

View attachment 1238985View attachment 1238986View attachment 1238987
I think I need these back, thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom