Heading back to North Carolina (10 Viewers)

Never posted this one.

Jim's team swinging these bricks around.

bag bricks GIF

Hi this is my first time here, I'm from Canada trying to get my first set of chips that don't look like thisView attachment 1328928
I've heard of a place where people pool resources to buy better quality chips, would anyone be kind enough to explain how things work?
First you need to answer these?

What is your budget and are you buying a Cash set or Tourney Set?

Hi this is my first time here, I'm from Canada trying to get my first set of chips that don't look like thisView attachment 1328928
I've heard of a place where people pool resources to buy better quality chips, would anyone be kind enough to explain how things work?
Your questions are better suited for their own thread (or by searching existing threads) as opposed to being inserted into this vendor's sales thread.

Welcome to PCF and start here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-members-start-here.85303/

It sounds like you are thinking of a "group buy". These are usually run in a fashion where a seller offers quantity discounts or a case where money can be saved by shipping a larger number of chips as one large group.

The latter happens often with the Tina ceramic chip buys run by @justincarothers roughly monthly.

Just my observations over the last two sales. Would add what I wanted to my cart in a few seconds, get to checkout and it would just sit there and buffer for 10-20 seconds, adjust address, and then buffer for another 20 seconds and then see that the items were sold out.

For full sets that's usually enough time so far, but for the less quantity items it's too slow.

Maybe I've just been unlucky with PayPal buffering too long. Usually use a high spec'd PC with a 500mbs wired Connection so I can't imagine that's my problem. I've also been unsuccessful at changing to a default American address? From what I understood, you can't have a US address by default with a Canadian PayPal account. Spent a few hours trying to switch it without success. I have it saved so I can swap right away at checkout, but not prior to that.
I think he should just randomly start the sale without any advance. Can’t get any fairer than that.

You’re all set, stick with those chips. Your life will be much simpler and you will be a lot richer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom