Kickstarter Link: Desjgn Bridge w/Jumbo Index (4 Viewers)

May want to rethink that move. The Kings Reward is only $39 more for an additional 10 setups ;)

Comes out to under $10 per setup plus a free uncut sheet and t-shirt.

I am not sure I like that fact that you just cost me more money :mad: ... but thank you for pointing that out :D

Now a King's Reward member (y) :thumbsup:

Don't want to spoil it, but highly doubt we'll get that far

I'm heading to my monthly home game that has no other PCFers, I'm going to try to round up some more sales for you. :)
nitzilla

Ok got at least 10 more setups sold. So I'm going to change my 6 setup pledge to the King reward of 30 setups. Should cover everyone I know. :)
Also emailed the link to one guy I just met tonight. So he may buy some too, separately.
Hope this helps!
nitzilla

This is one crazy fluid Kickstarter. Now changed to King's Reward (still get uncut sheet + t-shirt, plus 30 setups for less than $10/per). (y) :thumbsup:
Hahaha. It's so tempting. But looking at a drawer with 10 setups, each of which has been used once or twice at the most. Those alone could last me a lifetime, or at least a decade. I totally don't need 30 setups.
So why do I feel like I kind of need 30 setups?

Hahaha. It's so tempting. But looking at a drawer with 10 setups, each of which has been used once or twice at the most. Those alone could last me a lifetime, or at least a decade. I totally don't need 30 setups.
So why do I feel like I kind of need 30 setups?
Upgrade friends. I already have a lifetime supply of setups; however, I pledged King....

I think it was expected to slow to a trickle, 27 days to go and i feel good about this one.!

maybe at the 20 days to go mark we should have another marketing push.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom