LA Times: home LA art poker scene (2 Viewers)

warma

Full House
Reaction score
Stumbled upon this morning’s article in the LA Times about the LA poker art scene featuring Eric Kim, his 40K chip collection, and the Sliding Rock Downs.
1714558447257.png

Apple News link for ad haters.

Neato, those were mine. Glad to see they are getting some use.
yo, the artists LOVE this set most. it's my best low limit set, and they like em better than the virgin river/claim stake/silver star lineup i also use. did you design these? they're really really great. I sometimes wish CPC had more basic green but this set avoids that, every chip is really well done.

yo, the artists LOVE this set most. it's my best low limit set, and they like em better than the virgin river/claim stake/silver star lineup i also use. did you design these? they're really really great. I sometimes wish CPC had more basic green but this set avoids that, every chip is really well done.

Chip design was mine and the Inlay idea was mine ( based on Death Valleys "sliding rocks" ) but actual Inlay design goes to @Johnny5.

Really glad to see them in use. I feel like I am now a D- level celebrity in the underground LA poker chip design scene. :LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom