Legends Poker Room in Houston, Tx Dealers caught cheating. (1 Viewer)

The player should have called the police made a report and called the gaming commission.

That’s some very sloppy cheating. You’d think if they were going to do this in a cardroom, they’d at least be good at it!
Yeah it is…no one watches the dealers. This idiot is practicing and just learned how to do it probably. Glad they caught him. Smart to not tip him off by complaining and instead record it.

At least he doesn’t need a shiner…

1714614408626.png

There’s no gaming commission for a Texas card room - that’s the problem with Texas cardrooms.
then one would expect the call to the police would carry more weight

Hahaa badass!
It looks not bad if you don‘t pay attention.
Nice catch - some players have very sharp eyes!

For those of us with untrained eyes, can someone explain how they could spot the fake shuffling?

Also, was every single riffle a fake shuffle?

I think I can see how he tried to set the deck at the beginning, but the rest looked like a normal shuffle to me.

For those of us with untrained eyes, can someone explain how they could spot the fake shuffling?

Also, was every single riffle a fake shuffle?

I think I can see how he tried to set the deck at the beginning, but the rest looked like a normal shuffle to me.

Watch the riffles. You can see them separate the cards back into the halves they were at prior to starting the riffle itself.

The cut is also a HUGE giveaway where they are palming one half of the stub still while setting the first half on the cut card, which is also still the first half of the unriffled deck from the onset. That whole deck should be one complete stack prior to cutting. Furthermore, after you finish straightening the deck for the cut, your hands should release from the deck entirely for a moment. Only then should you cut onto the cut card, release your hand entirely again, and then put the second half of the stub on top of the first placed half.

Last edited:
You gotta root for Texas poker - it’s exploded gloriously in a place where it isn’t really legal. So every scandal like this is a dagger. I hope those guys got run out of town.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom