New Joiner from Singapore (1 Viewer)

ArkSenyum

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Singapore and am planning on buying a set of custom ceramic chips from Alibaba. Currently looking at Shenzhen City Chenglin Industrial Co., Ltd. (Tina?), but I am open to cheaper/better alternatives within Asia.

Is there a guide/software to design custom chips, such as changing of denominations and wordings. Primarily planning to tweak the design of existing popular chip designs to add a bit of personalisation.

Hello and welcome!

You can use all sorts of graphics software to design chips and chip inlays. At the end of the day most manufacturers prefer your art in .ai format.

Hello and welcome!

You can use all sorts of graphics software to design chips and chip inlays. At the end of the day most manufacturers prefer your art in .ai formatar
Are there any templates that I can follow? Saw the chip design tool on the forum but there is a watermark

Welcome! I lived in Singapore for the past several years - very friendly and helpful PCF group there, and several have experience ordering from Tina and helped me answer some questions before I put in my own order.

There’s a local PCF WhatsApp group that I’ve enjoyed being on, and it helped introduce me to everyone nearby. Love to see SG PCF growing strong! :cool

Welcome! I lived in Singapore for the past several years - very friendly and helpful PCF group there, and several have experience ordering from Tina and helped me answer some questions before I put in my own order.

There’s a local PCF WhatsApp group that I’ve enjoyed being on, and it helped introduce me to everyone nearby. Love to see SG PCF growing strong! :cool
Hi, could you drop me a pm for the WhatsApp group, interested in joining

Reactions: mho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom