New member from Norway (1 Viewer)

Nickname

Waiting List
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there,

I´ve been playing poker for some 20 years now, mainly micro- and small stakes home games. For a long time, I have been a poker chip enthusiast, but sadly I have not yet own a really high quality chip set.. I use a decent ceramics set for the moment, and is currently considering upgrading to Paulson or creating a custom designed ceramics set. Hopefully I am able to find a good (and somewhat affordable) Paulson set that I can have shipped to Norway.

I joined this community to learn more about whats available of Paulson chips in the upcoming months, but also if there are any other chips to consider :)

Velkommen!

When you get the chance to send private messages (after 10 posts or so?), let me know what kind of set you need (I mean, want... "need" is a weird word in this forum) and I can see what we might find here locally :)

Velkommen!

When you get the chance to send private messages (after 10 posts or so?), let me know what kind of set you need (I mean, want... "need" is a weird word in this forum) and I can see what we might find here locally :)
That would be awesome :)

Also cool to see some familiar nicks from the old pokerforum days in your post @UnicornFlash !

Welcome to the community! Im sure you will eventually be able to find everything you are looking for here. So how did you get your nickname, @Nickname?
Thanks. Yeah, hopefully I get a better overview of this forum within a few days!
I have never been too comfortable with using a nick. Perhaps because I have never been into online gaming of any sorts (except poker)..? Usually when I need to create a nick, I use some combination of my real name, but for this global forum I thought it be best to leave my real name out of the equation. So just pure random luck that Nickname was still available :cool

^^Funny how the two following posts after mine have the same kind of nickname that I tend to use on other platforms. And proving that I could have done it here as well.. If it weren´t Norwegians wishing me welcome, I´d probably think it was all a well placed joke :ninja::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@Battat I think it all comes down to availability, quality and price.. I dont think I have ever played with CPC before, so cant really rule them out..
Today I run a 7 max NOK 5/10 home game. So a minimum of 150 * 5s, 150 * 25s, 130 * 100s and 70 * 500s.. But would prefer a bigger set, allowing me to have more chips in play or run two tables..

Celebration GIF by TOPTEMP
Velkommen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom