Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (58 Viewers)

It's sucks this time because you drew two nice draft spots, but I really like this approach as well. And IMHO this is the smartest approach from a business standpoint, you get to reward more of your customers and give them incentive to buy more store picks. I'm assuming there are many more folks that are interested in bottles than bottles available, right?
Yeah, there were 284 tickets in the bucket, and 45 prize bottles

IMG_6061.jpeg
IMG_6062.jpeg

Still an unfulfilled bucket list item to find one of these (regular or store pick) at retail or close to it. One day I'm going to walk into a store and there it will be for me.
I've never seen it for under $200 around me, and I refuse to pay that. This was $69 (still a tad high), but I'll take it.
I've also seen the Full Proof (299 -399), 12 (399), and Special Reserve (69-129).

Again, my county is full of Rich entitled people, and I guess they can get these prices. I assume a lot of these prices are high though to keep the flippers out. I "think" that if you become a loyal customer and share the wealth (and juice), some of these prices MAY come down to earth. Some stores though are just greedy A*holes though

Speaking of slumming, the Jim Beam Black is now a 7 year, 90 proof bottle, being compared to brands like Eagle Rare, at $25.

View attachment 1329324
I saw quite a few 1.75s of the 7yr on the shelf today and an empty space for the 750s, so they’re here in NC already. I would have grabbed a 750 if the had any. I’m intrigued by this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom