SOLD Paulson THC Travel Set (325 chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackme

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Paulson THC Travel Set (325 chips)

Mint Paulson THC Travel Set with Slow Play Case. Beautiful small set of unused hot stamped Paulsons, perfect for travel.

Chips have the denominations hot stamped on *both* sides of the chips, which I haven't seen before. Chips and case are in perfect condition.

No splits, and please post dibs and follow with PM if you want it. Buyer pays shipping.

Classic Vegas Colors:

White $1.00 (THC) 100 chips (includes one “W” stand-in for 1 missing white chip)
Red $5.00 (THC) 100
Green $25 (THC) 100
Black $100 (THC) 25 – These are NM “Fun Nite T No Value” chips as shown.
Total chips: 325

Travel Set including Case: $525
IMG_6508 copy.jpg
IMG_6518 copy.jpg
IMG_6515 copy.jpg

Last edited:
What a cool set! So tempting. You could even play a smaller game by using the $25s as quarters and the black non denominated chips as $20s.

Do you know the weights of these chips?

What a cool set! So tempting. You could even play a smaller game by using the $25s as quarters and the black non denominated chips as $20s.

Do you know the weights of these chips?
Yeah, this is a sweet set, I don't think I have seen hot stamps this crisp and sharp either. I will get some weights for you, but I'm quite sure they are not leaded.

Yeah, this is a sweet set, I don't think I have seen hot stamps this crisp and sharp either. I will get some weights for you, but I'm quite sure they are not leaded.
That might actually be a "pro" for a travel set. I've traveled with my leaded Paulsons and that case can get pretty heavy!

Are the Fun Nights C&J? LCV and hat's look shiny.

That might actually be a "pro" for a travel set. I've traveled with my leaded Paulsons and that case can get pretty heavy!

Are the Fun Nights C&J? LCV and hat's look shiny.
I don't think so, they seem to be *exactly* the same size as the other paulson chips, just *very* minty :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom