Poker in Boston? (1 Viewer)

Haven't been, but I hear a lot about Encore Harbor on Crush Live poker. Not sure if it's a total dump with good action or actually decent, but seems like a popular poker room.

Ranked from best to the worst:

Boston Billiards - 46min from Boston
Chasers - 30min from Boston in Salem
The Brook - 45 mins from Boston in Seabrook
Encore - in Boston

There's more, but these are the staples slightly north of the city.

Last edited:
What I googled:

1716809200625.png

Corrected to "46min from Boston"

Haven't been, but I hear a lot about Encore Harbor on Crush Live poker. Not sure if it's a total dump with good action or actually decent, but seems like a popular poker room.

I heard good things about the Encore room when it first opened, but now everyone seems to say the rake is astronomical. Still haven’t been.

I heard good things about the Encore room when it first opened, but now everyone seems to say the rake is astronomical. Still haven’t been.
So, I thought the rake was astronomical but it's becoming more and more common. Yes it was awesome when they first opened but it's still a very nice poker.room albeit a lot smaller post-covid.

I agree with the hierarchy of rooms above but if you're here for a short time you absolutely can't beat Encore Boston Harbor for the convenience.

Anyway, I think this is all moot since it looks like his trip was almost 2 months ago, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom