Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (21 Viewers)

IMG_20230927_075407.jpg

PXL_20230927_001115184.MP.jpg
PXL_20230927_001119950.jpg

Last edited:
Does the poncho have any bullet holes in it? Indio put six into it in a Fistful of Dollars and you can see the patches in the Good Bad and Ugly at the end when he’s on his horse. That’s probably too meta for a figure though.
That's cool. Didn't know that. No bullet holes in this one.

That's cool. Didn't know that. No bullet holes in this one.
Tiny bit more trivia

Boba Fett, an antagonist from George Lucas' Star Wars film series, was based on the Man with No Name, according to Jeremy Bulloch, the actor who portrayed him, from his mannerisms to his green-on-white armor that has the same color scheme as the Man's poncho

Yep, I'm very familiar with this type of scope. I also own a Vixen R130SF that typically lives on an alt-az mount, and that's been my grab and go for years.

I bought the new one only because it's more portable thanks to the trusses and the dob base.

Only thing is that you might need to calibrate it if it was bounced during the trip.

This was a really popular thread over at a forum I just came from, I loved seeing what you guys purchase for your....whatever. If this thread already exists, my apologies....I searched and could not find.

Anyway...I teased this over at the other forum but I'm finally picking up the new truck tomorrow.

I'll post picks of the truck tomorrow.

6" ProComp lift
lift-kits-sclp.jpg

18" Ballistic Morax
ballistic_off_road_845_morax_wheels_flat_black_sample.jpg

35" Toyos
4_2_152120_1.jpg

Bushwacker fender flares (painted to match the truck)
bsh-40094-02_ml.jpg

Bull bar
bb-black.jpg
Cards Bicycle_Prestige.jpg
Copag 1546 Bridge Size Gold Black.jpg

Nice looking tire. Have you tried these before? I'll need some new sneakers for mine next year...my Michelins are at 4/32".
It’s my first go around with the 007, but I had Bridgestone RE’s (these are the new new, and a step above) before and liked them for a daily tire. I’ll have fighting shoes on the rear with a proper DR for fun evenings.

I have searched for anyone that makes 3.5" coasters to fit inside poker table cup holders, and finally found a local source to make them of neoprene rubber.
Here is what I had made for my table, which matches the theme.

Great idea! I've got the dual sized cup holders and I was cutting down some cardboard coasters to insert across the deeper hole with some of my rock glasses that were just a little unsteady

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom