So which Copags are the best to purchase and where? (1 Viewer)

SonRK

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Historically, I've always dislike Copags because they fade and they didn't feel that high quality. They were a good bargain for the price but I started liking Gemaco/Fourniers a lot more.

I just played yesterday where they used a 4 color Copag set and they felt different than what I was used to. Seemingly higher quality, honestly. I guess since Cartamundi got involved, they changed the composition?

Are these the "Export" style ones that has been discussed here? Export only exists in Poker width on the website and I am a bridge width kind of guy. I do like full bleed backs over the Copag standard back, and would like to get a few decks of those if possible.

I use the four-color Copags (poker sized) for my game and am quite happy with them. I haven’t needed to buy more setups in a while but iirc I got them from both Amazon and some other U.S. poker supply site and the quality seemed consistent.

Just got a few decks of copags after using paper cards for decades. They feel amazing and the players that normally have issues shuffling don't seem to have them with copags. Happy purchase and another thing learned here!

"Export" line is full bleed jumbo index, most often in poker size but bridge also being produced...

71C6BaBt55L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_DpWeblab_.jpg

Mate, if you like full bleed cards try and get your hands on some Trefl Texas Hold'em Poker 100% plastic cards. They are fantastic! They blow the Copag's away IMHO. @surfik may even be able to source a few decks for you. Unfortunately they are Poker size and you want bridge size. I used other contacts in Poland to get some. You will not regret it.

0630C03E-4DBC-4988-85EE-196039A054CB.jpeg

Mate, if you like full bleed cards try and get your hands on some Trefl Texas Hold'em Poker 100% plastic cards. They are fantastic! They blow the Copag's away IMHO. @surfik may even be able to source a few decks for you. Unfortunately they are Poker size and you want bridge size. I used other contacts in Poland to get some. You will not regret it.

View attachment 1330576

Yeah, both full bleed but stock is very different...
Trefls are stiffer, background is whiter, font is different and red paint brighter.
But much, much more durable cards overall.

If anyone want them they should hurry, producers stockpile is gone and nobody knows what the next iteration would be and when...

Personaly never was Copag fan but best thing about them was that you could get them everywhere and they always were same quality. You just knew what to expect. Well, not anymore...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom