Starting Stack Tubes (2 Viewers)

I ordered tubes yesterday around 4pm. They were delivered today. Fast! I have to wait for tomorrow for my hot knife
Uline ships super fast! Usually at my front door in 2 business days. I really hope the hot knife works well for you!!! I was considering cutting them down as well.

Probably derailing the conversation here, but, starting stack racks > starting stack tubes. Of course, customized the specific stacks. 12/12/5/6 configuration for cards molds printing as we speak. Had some hiccups on the first pass, but made some updates and the next one starting now, ETA 13 hours.

View attachment 1232755

View attachment 1232756
I've considered racks vs tubes. But I think the self contained tubes work better for my players.

Probably derailing the conversation here, but, starting stack racks > starting stack tubes. Of course, customized the specific stacks. 12/12/5/6 configuration for cards molds printing as we speak. Had some hiccups on the first pass, but made some updates and the next one starting now, ETA 13 hours.

View attachment 1232755

View attachment 1232756
I've been thinking about attempting this with my 3D printer at some point.

Rack em and stack em!
1000003705.jpg

A couple other vendors of starting stack tubes...

Visipak
https://www.visipak.com/golf-ball-tubes.html
I did not order from here. They have a variety of sizes/lengths. But has high minimum orders. Must buy cap separately.

Golfballs.com
https://www.golfballs.com/Golf-Misc/Office/Blank-3-Ball-Clear-Tube.htm
I ordered these. It just barely fits 40 chipco chips. But that is fine for me as my starting stacks are 12/12/5/6/x. Fits 43mm as well as 39mm. Ships fast. Can order just one or 100 (like I did). Cap included.

I can fit 30 starting stack tubes + 5 more tubes for color up and rebuy chips in an Apache 3800 just barely if I remove the bottom foam. It is tight, but it closes.

1714363138209.png

1714363267097.png

I decided to not use mine. Over 40 of them still boxed up. $75 shipped to your house. I paid $100.

I've been on the fence about these for like a year now. I should just pull the trigger already
The tubes are thin/cheap. I don't know how long they would hold up with weekly use. But the price is right. You might as well just order one and see if it works for you.

IMG_1111.jpeg

I have 48 or so of these above. $50 shipped anyone can have them.

I've been on the fence about these for like a year now. I should just pull the trigger already
I don't always host at my house so I like that I can get everything ready beforehand. I also use it to put cash buys together. I run tournaments and sometimes a cash game gets started halfway thru the night and it's nice to have those precounted as well.

If you host tournaments, it makes things so much easier. I can pre pack all the starting stacks and rebuys and just hand out the tubes before and during the tournament. I have had the tubes for almost a couple years now and have only cracked one. But it was due to a player recklessly throwing it across a room.

I keep remembering why I'm on the fence. 15 bucks for shipping. Ouch.
The ones @GreekRedEye suggested below ship very cheaply
Golfballs.com
https://www.golfballs.com/Golf-Misc/Office/Blank-3-Ball-Clear-Tube.htm
I ordered these. It just barely fits 40 chipco chips. But that is fine for me as my starting stacks are 12/12/5/6/x. Fits 43mm as well as 39mm. Ships fast. Can order just one or 100 (like I did). Cap included.

I just ran this quick for doing 30, flat $5.95.

1714591412365.png

I imagine these are a lower quality plastic than the u-line ones, but the price is much better where it may be worth it.

Also FWIW, I made this suggestion for multi-purpose tubes waaaay back on post #21.

I looked at these, but actually went with these from amazon. Though I guess these tubes apparently have other medicinal uses than poker chips.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NAM53H2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(Sorry if this is a threadjack)

(Further edit, found the actual order I made which was for 15 at $8 shipped)
You would have to search 60 dram pop top bottles to find right size. I did find these 60 for $43 on Amazon Prime.

Money...what's money?? How many are you looking for? I believe I have an extra case at home. Probably be close to the same on shipping though.
I keep remembering why I'm on the fence. 15 bucks for shipping. Ouch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom