The Wall. (4 Viewers)

Jeff

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Just added 2 new cases scanned the new chips (about 3 racks) and re-ordered the chips. Here's the pr0n for a Monday night!

Empty

1 Empty Wall.jpg

Full
1a Wall.jpg

One
1b Wall.jpg

Two
2 Wall.jpg

Three

3 Wall.jpg

Four
4 Wall.jpg

Five
5 Wall.jpg

Amazing! I've thought about doing something similiar but on a smaller scale. Where did you order the cases?

I’m not sure I remember. I used to be diligent about scanning and uploading pictures to my site. Scanning a couple racks at one time is a bit of a chore. And I figured out my free Weebly site is now $10 a month when I went to start updating this past weekend.

I desire to do the same. But the reality is postage kills me for assembling such a collection. Then the wife may do the same, anyhow.
Oh, oh... I have a solution.
To minimise postage an option is to simply buy in bulk; buy your collection!
Shhh, she's coming.

Very impressive.

Just curious, not a criticism: Are the airtites necessary, given that the chips are in cases behind glass?

I feel like visitors would get to appreciate the chips better if there weren’t that extra layer of plastic.

I really don't think the money tree hundo fits in there.
You should definitely sell it to me...
Awesome collection.
Good job.

U B holdin' out. Where's all the damn dealer buttons?

oh man .. I have 7 additional SpeakEC chips now that you don't have, but that would mess up your display...

what to do...??

U B holdin' out. Where's all the damn dealer buttons?
They're a freaking mess. Button crack dealers @Himewad and @Nuhockey keep the flow of new ones coming. The displays are too small and they’re in a bunch of nooks and crannies.
IMG_0139.jpeg

IMG_0142.jpeg
IMG_0141.jpeg

I really don't think the money tree hundo fits in there.
You should definitely sell it to me...
Awesome collection.
Good job.
Looks like I need a Money Tree $1 to have a complete frac through hundo sample. Not even sure what that looks like.

oh man .. I have 7 additional SpeakEC chips now that you don't have, but that would mess up your display...

what to do...??
I have to have them all! Most cases have at least one chip per row space left. Unfortunately the last 3 cases are pretty full. Looks like I'll need to re-do case 12 for the last 7 rows and 13. Not so bad!

@Jeff, I’m so happy you have included my humble additions in your awesome collection. My one visit to your house in the third WCB is still the highlight of my chip forum tenure. Thank You for being my friend in this obsession we call our hobby.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom