Things That Are Bullsh*t (6 Viewers)

Backstabbing ass snakes with friendly grins.
Committing so many sins.
Giving in when this bottle of Henny wins.
Never having any ends.
Having skinny friends hooked on crack and mini thins.
This DJ playing your shit when he spins.
Not having a deal.
Having to deal with the bullshit without grabbing the steal.
Drowning in my sorrow.
Having to borrow a dollar for gas to start my Monte Carlo.
Motherfuckers spraying shit and darting off.
Jobs starting off at $5.50 an hour then this boss wonders why I'm smarting off.
Being fired every time I fart and cough.
Having to work as a gas station clerk.
This jerk breathing down my neck driving me berserk.
Using plastic silverware.
Working at Builder's Square.
Not being a millionaire.
Being white trash, broke, and always poor.
Taking pop bottles back to the party store.
Not having a phone.
Not having a home to have one in if I did have one on.
Not driving a BM.
Not working at GM.
Wanting to be him.
Not sleeping without a Tylenol PM.
Not performing in a packed coliseum.
Not being on tour.
Fucking the same blonde whore after work in the back of a Contour.
Fake knots with a stack of ones.
Having a lack of funds and resorting back to guns.
Being stared at.
Wearing the same damn Nike Air hat.
Stepping in clubs wearing the same pair of Lugz.
People saying they're tired of hearing me rap about drugs.
Other rappers who ain't bringing half the skill as me saying they wasn't feeling me on "Nobody's As Ill As Me."
Radio stations telling fibs.
JLB saying, "Where hip hop lives."

Must be a Detroit thing. ICP has some complaints as well:

You, me, us.
Tom, Mary, Gus.
Darius.
The west coast.
Everybody on the east.
Pre-schoolers, rulers,
Kings, queens, and gold jewelers.
Wine coolers.
Chicken, ducks.
Everybody in your crew.
Critics, your review.
You again. (even if you like me)
Your mom, and her momma
The Beastie Boys and the Dalai Lama.
The rain forest.
Forrest Gump.
A shoe pump.
The real deal and the fakes.
All 52 states.
You (again).
Oprah, opera.
A soap opera.
Pop lockers and cock blockers.
Your girlfriend.
Kyle, and his brother, Tom Petty.
Jump Steady, my homie.
You, and you again.
The president, welfare.
The government, Fred Bear.
Ted Nugent.
Disco, Count of Monte Crisco (sic)
Sisqo. Jack and Jerry Brisco.
Everyone that went down on the Titanic.
Celine Dion, Dionne Warwick.
Both sides of the Berlin wall.
Lyle Lovett.
Everybody in the hemisphere
Them across the world, and them right here.
The guy that operates the Rouge River drawbridge on Delray and Jefferson.
Your idea, gonorrhea
Diarrhea, Rocky Maivia
Your wife.
The police, as well as the 5-0 (though I'm not certain the discrepancy)
Spin, Rolling Stone, and Vibe (as well as everyone inside).
The mother of the person on the cover.
Your little brother's homie from around the way.
Violent J.

Their complaints seem a little less structured than most, it seems.

Must be a Detroit thing. ICP has some complaints as well:

You, me, us.
Tom, Mary, Gus.
Darius.
The west coast.
Everybody on the east.
Pre-schoolers, rulers,
Kings, queens, and gold jewelers.
Wine coolers.
Chicken, ducks.
Everybody in your crew.
Critics, your review.
You again. (even if you like me)
Your mom, and her momma
The Beastie Boys and the Dalai Lama.
The rain forest.
Forrest Gump.
A shoe pump.
The real deal and the fakes.
All 52 states.
You (again).
Oprah, opera.
A soap opera.
Pop lockers and cock blockers.
Your girlfriend.
Kyle, and his brother, Tom Petty.
Jump Steady, my homie.
You, and you again.
The president, welfare.
The government, Fred Bear.
Ted Nugent.
Disco, Count of Monte Crisco (sic)
Sisqo. Jack and Jerry Brisco.
Everyone that went down on the Titanic.
Celine Dion, Dionne Warwick.
Both sides of the Berlin wall.
Lyle Lovett.
Everybody in the hemisphere
Them across the world, and them right here.
The guy that operates the Rouge River drawbridge on Delray and Jefferson.
Your idea, gonorrhea
Diarrhea, Rocky Maivia
Your wife.
The police, as well as the 5-0 (though I'm not certain the discrepancy)
Spin, Rolling Stone, and Vibe (as well as everyone inside).
The mother of the person on the cover.
Your little brother's homie from around the way.
Violent J.

Their complaints seem a little less structured than most, it seems.

Also magnets.

64OeYcF.gif

Saudi Drivers
Saudi red tape
Saudi oppression
Saudi weather
Economy class seats
the Muthaf@ckin' TSA
the Muthaf@cker who invented touch screens on the back of airliner seats
why I can't fly weed from Amsterdam to Denver
my steep ass driveway in Aspen Park
the 2 papers I need to finish writing by midnight

"Bicycles are vehicles just like cars in most (all?) municipalities. We pay taxes just like cars."

No license plates fees, registration fees, or excise value taxes for bicycles in Texas. I looked.

The bicycles don't pay taxes. The people on the bicycles pay taxes. Taxes on their cars, their property, their purchases.
Even if they didn't, not paying taxes is not an excuse for running a legal vehicle off the road.

But the people on bicycles don't pay taxes on bicycles (which go to support roads, usually). That's the point. It's NOT just like cars.

But the people on bicycles don't pay taxes on bicycles (which go to support roads, usually). That's the point. It's NOT just like cars.

Bicycles are NOT just like cars. They don't do the damage to roads that motor vehicles do, thus have little need to support the roads.

Taxes or not, bicycles are legal vehicles on pretty much all roads (some toll roads excepted). They are required to stay as far to the side of the road as safely possible but are permitted to take the entire lane at the riders discretion.

Most bicyclists pay taxes that cover the roads (if not necessarily on their bicycles) but the law doesn't restrict road usage to only those who pay taxes.

All that aside, if you don't like bicyclists on public roads, then alternative places for cyclists to ride (ie bike routes) should be built or the law changed to bar the bicycles from the roads.

Back to my primary point: Bicycles can annoy drivers. Drivers can (and do) kill cyclists.

Back to my primary point: Bicycles can annoy drivers. Drivers can (and do) kill cyclists.

Sir,

I'm not hating on bicyclists. Just the ones that don't follow the laws of the road. Yes, drivers can kill bikers. However, how many of those bikers couldn't have avoided this by following basic rules/laws.

I'm not disagreeing that some drivers aren't at fault as well. They are. There are plenty of asshole drivers that piss me off. That wasn't my point of discussion.

Sir,

I'm not hating on bicyclists. Just the ones that don't follow the laws of the road. Yes, drivers can kill bikers. However, how many of those bikers couldn't have avoided this by following basic rules/laws.

I'm not disagreeing that some drivers aren't at fault as well. They are. There are plenty of asshole drivers that piss me off. That wasn't my point of discussion.

I would agree that there are asshole drivers and asshole cyclists. Actually the biggest threat to cyclists is distracted (ie texting) drivers which is another issue. It's a hotbutton issue for me because I have had to severely limit my cycling because of the number of cyclists injured and killed locally.

I would agree that there are asshole drivers and asshole cyclists. Actually the biggest threat to cyclists is distracted (ie texting) drivers which is another issue. It's a hotbutton issue for me because I have had to severely limit my cycling because of the number of cyclists injured and killed locally.

I probably shouldn't be typing this up at the red light :) Yeah, texting horrible. Its all ages that do it. I'm in and out of a car all day at work. Highway, side streets, ages, doesn't matter. A shit ton of people do it.

Motorists who think like ^^^.

Bicycles are vehicles just like cars in most (all?) municipalities. We pay taxes just like cars. We have the same right to the road and the lane as cars. The only law routinely violated by cyclists is stop signs (because stopping with your feet clipped to the pedals isn't that easy) and that's not much different that cars. When push comes to shove, the worst a cyclist can do to the driver of a motor vehicle is annoy them, while drivers injure and kill cyclists every day. <end rant>

I'm specifically speaking about bikers that don't obey the laws. I'm talking not yielding, stopping, ect when required to do so . I work in a college town and i see a blatant disregard from a ton of bikers.

"Bicycles are vehicles just like cars in most (all?) municipalities. We pay taxes just like cars."

No license plates fees, registration fees, or excise value taxes for bicycles in Texas. I looked.

Wow, way to walk RIGHT into my wheelhouse...

I am an avid cyclist, and also an avid motorist. I also teach classes in bicycle safety to civilians AND teach a class to police officers on how to enforce cycling laws and be safe cyclists.

That said, it is generally accepted that cyclists who act (and are treated) like vehicles, are much safer. That means, you're on a bike, you should obey the laws and expect to be treated like a vehicle. No cyclist wants to get hit, and no motorist really wants to hit and kill a person on a bicycle (barring the occasional homicidal sociopath).

When cyclists act effing stupid and blow through stop signs, cut people off, weave in and out of traffic, or ride against traffic, it creates a huge safety issue for them. It also pisses off motorists and creates animosity. All bad things. I cringe when I see this type of behavior, and it pisses me off too.

But I've seen the other side of this too... When a motorist assumes all cyclists are a-holes and they act all aggressive towards them, or fail to recognize cyclists have an equal right to the roadway (and get roadrage), this can be a huge safety concern as well. If a cyclist deems it's too unsafe to ride to the right, they often have the legal right to take up the entire lane. It's the safest option in many cases. Most motorists don't realize this, and just assume the cyclist is being a dick.

In summary, there are bad motorists and bad cyclists. I try not to judge the entire group by the actions of a few. Though, in downtown Madison, I'd be a millionaire many times over if I had a dime for every bike I've seen blow through stop signs. People come into Madison (a very bike-friendly community) and have no clue that they're required to stop at stop signs... :rolleyes:

Stud games,
flatting,
having to rebuy.
Folding 2nd nuts,
and wanting to cry.

Nits,
Old people,
Calling the floor.
Getting counterfeited.
Fucking river four.

Tourneys,
no flips.
A lack of cash games.
Games like Courchevel,
So fucking lame.

Chops,
ICM,
WSOP rings.
These are a few,
of my least favorite things.

Good friend was a cyclist who commuted daily on his bike for about 6 years before he got sideswiped and pushed into oncoming traffic. Probably got as lucky as possible in terms of his actual injuries given the facts, but he was still on crutches for a while and his wife begged him to stop riding to work. To my knowledge, he hasn't ridden his bike to the office since.

I probably shouldn't be typing this up at the red light :) Yeah, texting horrible. Its all ages that do it. I'm in and out of a car all day at work. Highway, side streets, ages, doesn't matter. A shit ton of people do it.

Sure, they do, but it doesn't make it any less morally and ethically reprehensible. I don't know the metric used, but it is said to be "worse" than driving while intoxicated. I really wish cops would enforce the law more rigidly than they do here.

One of the best living filmmakers, Werner Herzog, made a documentary about distracted driving funded by AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint. It's only 35 minutes and it really is worth watching if you still find yourself reaching for your phone while driving.

Taxes or not, bicycles are legal vehicles on pretty much all roads (some toll roads excepted).

We're also sorting the issue of taxes on fuels which, in many cases, are the primary source of revenue to support the roads. Bicycles and electric cars use those roads but never buy the fuel that generates the taxes. This is going to have to change.

I don't know the metric used, but it is said to be "worse" than driving while intoxicated. I really wish cops would enforce the law more rigidly than they do here.

I agree with you. Drives me crazy. My mom doesn't text (at all), but she shouldn't even be allowed to have a phone in the car. Her distracted calling/answering the phone will be the death of her or someone else. I've bitched at her several times. We refuse to ride with her. When are kids were little we refused to allow them to ride with her.

- Clay Bennett
- The sale of the Sonics to the above listed douchbag.
- Howard Schultz
- For selling the Sonics to the above listed douchbag.
- The government of the City of Seattle for being little bitches during and ever since with regards to Basketball
- David Stern
- The former Sonics for keeping the franchise history. Congrats on that '79 championship asshats.
- Clay Bennett and Howard Schultz, again.

Yeah, I'm still bitter.

upload_2016-5-2_12-37-24.png

We pay taxes just like cars. We have the same right to the road and the lane as cars.

No you (we) don't, to both, actually.

Bikers generally don't pay any of the taxes and fees specific to powered vehicles.

And in most states, bikers' rights to certain lanes are dependent on the presence or absence of dedicated bicycle lanes, shoulders, the number of lanes, dedicated turn lanes, roadside parking, and other factors.

....Person in front of you paying by check....

Also women in front of you paying with cash, which requires ten minutes of drilling down through six layers of purses and wallets to find the collection of at least 100 pennies, nickels, and dimes needed to make exact change.

Also women in front of you paying with cash, which requires ten minutes of drilling down through six layers of purses and wallets to find the collection of at least 100 pennies, nickels, and dimes needed to make exact change.

Amen brother. My wife is one of these people. Mostly when were together I try to pay so I can use plastic.

No you (we) don't, to both, actually.

Bikers generally don't pay any of the taxes and fees specific to powered vehicles.

And in most states, bikers' rights to certain lanes are dependent on the presence or absence of dedicated bicycle lanes, shoulders, the number of lanes, dedicated turn lanes, roadside parking, and other factors.

Yeah, that was sorta my point, but evidently Leonard has a hard-on for this subject, and was unable to step away from his apparent anger to address the small issue I had with his statement regarding taxes.

For the record: against killing cyclists with automobiles.

Carry on. More BS, please.

Yeah, that was sorta my point, but evidently Leonard has a hard-on for this subject, and was unable to step away from his apparent anger to address the small issue I had with his statement regarding taxes.

For the record: against killing cyclists with automobiles.

Carry on. More BS, please.

I like how you qualified that "with automobiles". Nice try, bicycider.

- Clay Bennett
- The sale of the Sonics to the above listed douchbag.
- Howard Schultz
- For selling the Sonics to the above listed douchbag.
- The government of the City of Seattle for being little bitches during and ever since with regards to Basketball
- David Stern
- The former Sonics for keeping the franchise history. Congrats on that '79 championship asshats.
- Clay Bennett and Howard Schultz, again.

Yeah, I'm still bitter.

View attachment 40193

Exactly that!! I am still totally pissed off. I used to have season tickets, now, I couldn't give a crap about the NBA. And, I haven't spent one red cent in Starbucks, ever. Not that they care, but it makes me feel a little better. Asshats. It's funny, Howard Schultz could be the best human being on the planet from that day forward, and I'd still never forgive him. Evar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom