Vendor Sale Tiger Palace 2024 Sale - VIP Cash 1 & 2, 43mm Secondary Tournament, 48mm FHC, Misc/Add-on chips (6 Viewers)

It’s midnight.

1713510345901.gif

Minor correction: although all rack prices seem to be ok, the price per barrel for the VIP and $5000 are incorrect on the sheet... the correct numbers are

VIP Cash 2/rack/barrel

$500: $750/rack; $150/barrel

$5000 (43mm): $1,200/rack; $240/barrel

you guys are all getting 2 full days to place an order... an entire weekend ;) ... somewhat better than trying to be a keyboard Ninja in a speed race against the younger/better equipped Millennials :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Now would be a golden opportunity to remind everybody that I hold the record for 8 second checkout. Not that it counts for shit but it was fun. Getting Jack Detroit nostalgia thinking about it lol

Now would be a golden opportunity to remind everybody that I hold the record for 8 second checkout. Not that it counts for shit but it was fun. Getting Jack Detroit nostalgia thinking about it lol
I’ve got 8 seconds beat

Wait, we might not be talking about the same thing…

Forget I said anything

Run Away Shiba Inu GIF by Justin

you guys are all getting 2 full days to place an order... an entire weekend ;) ... somewhat better than trying to be a keyboard Ninja in a speed race against the younger/better equipped Millennials :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I don't think anyone is complaining about the amount of time offered to place orders. The OP says they start Friday the 19th, so people assumed that was today. Sounds like it's actually 4/20 at midnight so folks probably don't need to be waiting around all afternoon/evening.

I don't think anyone is complaining about the amount of time offered to place orders. The OP says they start Friday the 19th, so people assumed that was today. Sounds like it's actually 4/20 at midnight so folks probably don't need to be waiting around all afternoon/evening.
In fact they don't need to be waiting around at all! We have all weekend. Again really appreciative of how this sale is being arranged @kk405

Sorry guys...but I did mean Friday night... anyway...let's split the difference... I will update the OP and publish the order link shortly...

As in prior orders, when someone places an order will have no impact on whether they will get a set or not... so, placing an order now, in the next hour or Sunday night all count the same...

Here's the link:

Tiger Palace 2024 Order Link: https://forms.gle/baK61MeSenioDwGS8

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom