Auction Uncirc HS Town Tavern LV THC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uclaure

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Up for a quick auction are 150 Town Tavern hot stamped THC’s. I aquired these in pretty rough shape. It’s as if these were buried in the Vegas desert somewhere. I got most of them cleaned up with just dawn and warm water. These though have something on them that did not come off, I don’t know what the heck it could be...mold, oil, alien juice??? The stains on the 5’s are more pronounced. It also seems like the stains are only on the small fraction of the chip edge that was located at the base of the chip tray. 4 of each color had the mystery stain on the face of the chip. The 1’s are better and the stains are lighter and less noticeable. There’s probably at least 20 1’s that don’t have anything on them, I just threw them in to make the numbers even. Maybe someone out there has a magic concoction that removes stains. Maybe someone is just really good at bringing abused chips back to life.

I assume these are leaded. They are hefty and stack like bricks. No warping or any other issues other than what I described earlier. They have been cleaned but not oiled. Please refer to pictures and ask any questions prior to bidding. Good luck(y) :thumbsup:
RULES

1. STARTING BID: [$100]
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $ [$1]
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [6pm, Pacific Time, Tuesday June 5th] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: [$7 shipping in conus]
10. Payment Terms: [PayPal F&F]

3B69B6A8-F562-412E-B16B-1DDC87D38072.jpeg
100EBE02-89D2-4129-B7D7-B2EE512017B6.jpeg
4A9F12CF-3095-4D57-9B9F-613E010FC480.jpeg

4D876EF5-CD86-47BC-AEA7-F612C0682B59.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom