Cash Game What the heck is 1-5 stud at Foxwoods? (2 Viewers)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I was just checking out what non-Holdem games are spread at Foxwoods and there’s presently a 1-5 stud game going.
I assume this is 7-card stud with a spread limit of $1-5 per street? Are there 3 raises allowed per street like in fixed limit? Is there an ante? Is there a bring in?

I was just checking out what non-Holdem games are spread at Foxwoods and there’s presently a 1-5 stud game going.
I assume this is 7-card stud with a spread limit of $1-5 per street? Are there 3 raises allowed per street like in fixed limit? Is there an ante? Is there a bring in?
You are mostly correct. I've seen 2-10 in a few places and it was 50c ante $1 bring in. As to number of bets allowed per street, it's either 4 or 5 (3 or 4 raises).

Yes to all of these things. I think for the $1-5 the ante is $1 and the bring in is $2.

And what’s this 0-0 ROSE?
I assume ROSE is Razz, Omaha, Stud and Stud 8?
Is the 0-0 just a typographical error? Or do they leave it out because Omaha is played big bet and so it has different limits? Seems like that would be an odd mix though.
IMG_9873.png

And what’s this 0-0 ROSE?
I assume ROSE is Razz, Omaha, Stud and Stud 8?
Is the 0-0 just a typographical error? Or do they leave it out because Omaha is played big bet and so it has different limits? Seems like that would be an odd mix though.
View attachment 1304813
Oh God, I hope it's Razz, Omaha, Stud and Eights or Better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom