2019 Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways (3 Viewers)

@krafticus for hosting a great league and storing my chips this past summer while I was moving.

@PhilLaFond for Pappys and just being a good friend to an old guy

@kirchhausen and @Chippy McChiperson for being great travel partners... have to get back on the road soon. Also for the entertaining banter only available from twins

@Cliff jus for being an all around good guy willing to help with whatever

I have a dozen names to list (PCF is full of great people) but these are fun.

@MrCatPants for hosting a wonderful game full of friends and internet scrub donkeys on his big day. Couldn’t have felt more welcomed and had a great time!

Oh and @Darson for making me feel like I have a big brother that’s equally deranged when it comes to chips.

@BonScot for making me seriously want to make a stop in Scotland just to have a beer with him!

Ok but you’re buying :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Of course he is buying. You think a guy who has his own Jet plane which will stop over in Scotland for a beer with you on his way to gamble in Monaco would expect you to pay,

@toynoob for being a Degen and getting the bigger monthly buying game going on PCF P*

@AK Chip for 3 way chopping the inaugural game when he had a large chip lead.

@Moxie Mike for the leveling wars

@Beakertwang for being a nit ;)

@BGinGA for what seems like always winning a flip when I get it in good.

@bsdunbar1 @Beanz @davin @AK Chip @toynoob @Beakertwang @Moxie Mike for being Degens and playing poker most nights of the week.
I only look like a nit compared to all you maniacs. :)

Of course he is buying. You think a guy who has his own Jet plane which will stop over in Scotland for a beer with you on his way to gamble in Monaco would expect you to pay,

Monaco? :whistle: :whistling:

20180620_125803678_iOS.jpg

@liftapint for the rack that completed a dream set for me.
@detroitdad for hosting an awesome meet up and being so gracious.
@Seeking Alpha Social Club for being a TRUE brother and making me an alpha.
@WedgeRock for the dinner
@ChaosRock for the wine
@MegaTon44 for always being so gracious and hosting great mini meets
@FordPickup92 and @Ben8257 for being 2 great new members and always looking out.
@Rhodeman77 for the opportunity to play with the “Clubhouse” set.
To all of PCF in general, love this community. :tup:

My local PCFers @CantSpellPoker @Phish1321 @theewpice , appreciate you guys being regulars at my game each month and for helping out with next year's meetup.
I really have to get to one of your games soon if you'll have me. I imagine there won't be one this month with the holidays, but do you have one queued up for January?

Also want to shout to
@JeepologyOffroad for his awesome new vendor skills and taking time to help me with some artwork

@toynoob for helping me that one time with international shipping and being a best friend ever since

@Kid_Eastwood for undertaking some of my endless artwork lol

@Jeevansluck for being a great friend and member here

@RocAFella1 for always tagging me in PCA stuff

@markleteenie for always answering countless questions I've fired his way

@ReallyGoodUsername for selling Ben and I some awesome chips and also always answering my PMs lol

@Josh Kifer for understanding the true meaning of loving Mexican food

@pltrgyst for his endless knowledge of everything lol

@Kensco for tolerating almost all of my utterly ridiculous statements on a regular basis, and producing epic art

@BonScot for being an epic Scott and keeping the laughs rolling

@Chile85, @Anthony Ferguson, @MatB, @gopherblue, @WedgeRock, and anyone else I'm forgetting that has sent chips to Ben and I

@arch3r for selling me some awesome PCA stuffs!!

And lastly
@Ben8257 for loving me every day, even through our spats. And tolerating my sassy self Haha without eachother this chip journey wouldn't be half as amazing as its been!

Last edited:
@liftapint for the rack that completed a dream set for me.
@detroitdad for hosting an awesome meet up and being so gracious.
@Seeking Alpha Social Club for being a TRUE brother and making me an alpha.
@WedgeRock for the dinner
@ChaosRock for the wine
@MegaTon44 for always being so gracious and hosting great mini meets
@FordPickup92 and @Ben8257 for being 2 great new members and always looking out.
@Rhodeman77 for the opportunity to play with the “Clubhouse” set.
To all of PCF in general, love this community. :tup:
Glad we got to know eachother, you've been a great friend to both Ben and I, looking forward to making it to a game at Kevin's soon!

I have a dozen names to list (PCF is full of great people) but these are fun.

@MrCatPants for hosting a wonderful game full of friends and internet scrub donkeys on his big day. Couldn’t have felt more welcomed and had a great time!

Oh and @Darson for making me feel like I have a big brother that’s equally deranged when it comes to chips.
@Ethan @Darson @dkq999 @crussader @APatHand @nezara You PCF guys made all my regulars stop saying that I had a chip problem. :)

Thanks @HMK for hosting a great cash game last Saturday, and thanks for hitting the case :4d: to split the pot instead of any of your 3 ragish kicker-outs to scoop in the only big pot we played against each other!
I didn't realize I could mention more than one! A shout out to @Kensco! If you need design work, he's the man! Thanks for all your help and for putting up with all these shades of grey!

Can I tag all PCF members? I appreciate the entire forum - from the chips to the strategy threads, this really is a remarkable community.

Would like to mention @timinater for his design skills and patience. I know I’ve said it before, but I really appreciate your design work from earlier this year.

Love the way yours turned out. My pleasure!!

Forgot @Saoliver .... how could I?

For selling me his custom chips that led to two weeks of frustration (and the loss of half a pint of blood) as I tried to remove the labels with a crappy craft knife :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

And @Gear for supplying the labels that became improvised sticking plasters to stem the flow of the aforementioned blood letting...

And @Perthmike for being a wee soft southern pansy :LOL: :laugh:
If this Southern fairy wins, you can be sure he will be driving to Scotland in October, new cards in hand to teach the northern monkeys a few lessons about poker :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

You can also expect me to make some kind of excuses about can't drink and drive because I don't want to be taught any lessons about drinking till I puke :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom