Reshipping (ordering closed) 47mm DDLM Semi-Custom Bounty Chip, US & Canada (1 Viewer)

PokerDogDoc

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to close this early due to no more interest in these and my need to submit the order.

If there are any latecomers who want in, PM me by 8 am CDT Monday, April 15th.

*** COLLECTING PAYMENTS

*** GOAL IS TO HAVE EVERYONE PAID BY SUNDAY NIGHT AS I NEED TO PLACE THE ORDER ON MONDAY FOR MY OWN NEEDS.

*** NOW TAKING ORDERS --- THIS WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY, APRIL 14TH AT 9:00 PM CENTRAL TIME

And thanks to @Colquhoun for turning me on to their 47 mm size… I’m changing this interest thread to this new size in order to have it stand out more vs. regular chips (and they cost only a little more). Prices are adjusted below.

——

To all DDLM / Dia de Los Muertos lovers… you know who you are!

I’ve worked with Kristil at BRPro and designed a semi-custom 43mm 47 mm bounty chip (or card marker, or souvenir chip, or whatever use you can think of).

It’s their design of the skeleton dealer but with the words “LOS MUERTOS” (translation = The Dead). Seems an appropriate DDLM take on the bounty idea to me.

IMG_3820.jpeg

I’m about to place my order but wanted to see if there’s interest here for a small group buy.

Goal = 100 chips or more total.

Price if 100 chip goal met
= $1.45 each

Price if 500 chip goal met
= $1.30 each

+ actual shipping costs to you (varies by chip count & pkg size)

They will take about 3 weeks to print, then shipped to me in Missouri. I’ll be doing the reshipping to you myself.

For the sake of simplicity, I’m limiting this to US & Canada orders. Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc are included but will obviously have higher shipping.

Payment to me in full (including shipping estimate) using PPFF or Venmo (no fee) prior to ordering will be required.

If interested (non-binding) please reply here with your chip total.

Questions?
Post here or PM me.

Last edited:
These look awesome! I would be in for at least 20 as my floor, and then depending on how many more could go in before spilling over to the next level of shipping, would probably be interested in some more.

Great idea and the art works well!
Have you considered their 47mm chips? They are just as thick as a standard chip but at 47mm, they stand out even in a 43mm set.

I’ve got a bunch of bounty and rebuy chips on their 47mm blanks and they’re very nice, may be worth a look.

Have you considered their 47mm chips? They are just as thick as a standard chip but at 47mm, they stand out even in a 43mm set.
Hmmmm… I didn’t even know they offered those, but now I see it.

I think I’ll make an inquiry as they are not that much more and they would stand out a bit more.

Thanks for the tip.

Still collecting interest “as is” on the 43 mm for now.

Last edited:
For what it’s worth, as long as the price increase isn’t totally insane, I’d be in for 47mm, and if it comes down to a choice between the two, that would be my preference. But I would prefer 43mm over it not happening at all.

How are the edges going to look?

image.jpg

They won’t line up with the “squiggles” on the face, but you don’t notice.

And that officially puts us at 101 chips !

Tomorrow I’ll switch this to “Taking Orders” and move on from there as we won’t hit the next discount level of 500 chips.

Expect a PM asking you for your shipping address so I can calculate your shipping costs.

Pumped for this!
Thanks to all who are in this with me.

But now that you mention it, I see these can have custom edges... potentially included with the cost.
I've sent an email to see if I can get "LOS MUERTOS" printed 2 or 4 times around the edge alternating the direction they face (keeping the squiggles, too).
Please stand by...

I’ve designed a few of these 47mm accessory chips, and text along that edge can be tricky because it’s so small in height. It’s not like a dealer button.
It would need to be in a very plain typeface, not the one used in the face of the chip, it likely wouldn’t print clearly. That may not be what you were looking for.

I heard back from them... as @Colquhoun stated, they don't suggest we try words.
It will have the "squiggles" similar to what I've shown on my dealer button in the previous post.

And this is now a "Taking Orders" thread!

I'll be sending each of you a PM requesting your shipping addresses so I can calculate your orders as requested... @andrebttx , I'll give you some guidance on number of chips per shipping cost and you can let me know if you want more than 20.

Of course, if others still want in on this, just post it here.

Let's GO!

Payments trickling in…

Hey @wickedwonka121 , are you hung over from that Cayman beer? Maybe on a Caribbean cruise and incommunicado? I still need your address so I can calculate your postage and get you a “total due” amount… please see my PM.

Last edited:
Okay everyone… a few bumps in the road and we lost 1 order but we are still over our price break of 100 chips.

SO WE ARE A GO!

I’ll place the order tomorrow and then comes the hard part… waiting.

Look for a post here in about 3 weeks when I get word that our order has shipped.
In the meantime, post here or PM me if you have questions or concerns.

Thanks to you all!

Okay everyone… a few bumps in the road and we lost 1 order but we are still over our price break of 100 chips.

SO WE ARE A GO!

I’ll place the order tomorrow and then comes the hard part… waiting.

Look for a post here in about 3 weeks when I get word that our order has shipped.
In the meantime, post here or PM me if you have questions or concerns.

Thanks to you all!

Well I'm glad I bumped mine to compensate then!

Welcome to the forum.

You can always order bounty chips from BRPro Poker and they have lots of designs on their website including 2 stock versions of Dia De Los Muertos.

Because they retain the rights to the artwork, you can even order this semi-custom design by asking for it… but obviously you miss out on the volume discount.

Happy chipping!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom