A Glimpse Inside the Goldfish Bowl - the latest relabel project - The Rabbit Hole. (1 Viewer)

Your chips are always spot on! Where do I even begin to be able to understand how to aquire and build a set like these?
Since the above original pics, I have changed out the $100s. I know the edge spots are duplicated with the $500s, but I don’t think it’s an issue because the $500s are 43 mm. Plus I think the new $100s look more psychedelic, fitting in better with the rabbit hole theme.
IMG_6864.jpeg
IMG_5614.jpeg
IMG_5611.jpeg

How did you start the whole process? Just by watching the classifieds and building the sets until you had enough?
Since the above original pics, I have changed out the $100s. I know the edge spots are duplicated with the $500s, but I don’t think it’s an issue because the $500s are 43 mm. Plus I think the new $100s look more psychedelic, fitting in better with the rabbit hole theme.
View attachment 1311400

How did you start the whole process? Just by watching the classifieds and building the sets until you had enough?
For this set I wanted to build a set around the RPC $5s - radiant red. First, I had to figure out edge spot progression. Then I just started hunting for the chips - wanted ads and combing the classified. Also, the RPC chips are by far my favorite chip set. There are so many awesome chips in that line up so I tend to migrate towards using them in my relabel sets. And, before all the lovers/supporters of the other NAGB chip sets descend on me, yes, all of the NAGB chip sets are great! Having been trying to make my own custom CPC set for months, I understand completely the talent required to successfully design a chip line up. It’s flipping hard! All of the creators are truly talented.

You need to be vigilant and patient. Eventually you will acquire want you need. Then you need to get with a designer - there are a number of talented designers in this community- to design your custom label. Then you need to remove all the inlays either yourself or by employing the services of @Nanook or @Gear. Then you need to get with @Gear to make it all come to life with your unique labels. It’s a process but very rewarding in the end!

For this set I wanted to build a set around the RPC $5s - radiant red. First, I had to figure out edge spot progression. Then I just started hunting for the chips - wanted ads and combing the classified. Also, the RPC chips are by far my favorite chip set. There are so many awesome chips in that line up so I tend to migrate towards using them in my relabel sets. And, before all the lovers/supporters of the other NAGB chip sets descend on me, yes, all of the NAGB chip sets are great! Having been trying to make my own custom CPC set for months, I understand completely the talent required to successfully design a chip line up. It’s flipping hard! All of the creators are truly talented.

You need to be vigilant and patient. Eventually you will acquire want you need. Then you need to get with a designer - there are a number of talented designers in this community- to design your custom label. Then you need to remove all the inlays either yourself or by employing the services of @Nanook or @Gear. Then you need to get with @Gear to make it all come to life with your unique labels. It’s a process but very rewarding in the end!
Appreciate it! Looks like I have a lot of learning ahead of me! I don't yet know a thing about any specific sets or what makes one more attractive than another! Aside from preferred edge spots and chip colors

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom